On Tuesday morning at approximately 9:45 AM ET, Twitter.com went offline for many users, including our entire staff.
Users are being greeted by a sad-looking robot, alongside the error message: "Something is technically wrong. Thanks for noticing - we're going to fix it up and have things back to normal soon", the message said.More news: Thousands of Android apps are tracking children, study finds
More news: Facebook responds to how it collects data when you are logged out
While Facebook has almost 2 billion monthly users, Twitter has 330 million.
According to the website downdetector.com, thousands of users complained about the outage, which was concentrated in the US, United Kingdom and Japan.More news: Nokia X set for 27th April unveil
The services are now offline for on all platforms including the desktop website, Android, iPad and iPhone apps.
- China's trade surplus with USA rises
- Alleged racist chanting during Russia v France to be investigated by Fifa
- Jefferies Group LLC Set Hold Rating for Coca-Cola European Partners plc (CCE)
- Multiply Your Income Using Technical Report of: Comcast Corporation (NASDAQ:CMCSA)
- Street Fighter V new DLC character announcement, meet Falke
- Pound Rises Ahead Of UK Jobless Data
- Nasa all set to launch new planet hunting mission TESS
- Blake Shelton Dishes About Gwen After ACMs
- RAW: Superstar Shakeup Brings New Faces, Loses Miz
- 'Stratospheric offer' - Both PSG & Man United keen on Casemiro from Real Madrid