"Of course it [the Premier League Golden Boot] is in my mind".
Liverpool's fans, in buoyant mood after their Champions League display against Manchester City on Tuesday, were made to be patient before being rewarded with Salah's 40th competitive goal of the season. "I can not lie - it is in my mind", he added. "But you can see in the game against Bournemouth that everyone in the team tries to pass the ball to me to help me". "I am also sure that Tottenham's players try to help Kane, and also Manchester City's try to help Sergio Aguero".
"I am happy to have this feeling".More news: Missiles shot down over Syria airbases
"Now we are third and we have to play Chelsea".
"He could have had a few today but he kept going and kept going and got his goal in the end".
(Starts laughing) I don't want to say anything about that!
The Reds have already secured Naby Keita's signature for next season, but have also been linked with more attackers.More news: Apple Inc. (AAPL) -Trending stock
"He does all the right things, he trains hard, he works hard, he listens to the coaches - that's why, as good as he is playing at the moment, I think maybe there is even one more level in him". I have no doubt the Champions League.
The No.11 admits he is hunting both achievements but would gladly cast aside those ambitions in favour of Liverpool claiming Champions League glory next month. I don't care about the rest. If you had a choice between the Champions League and [honours like the Golden Boot] then of course the Champions League.
Ahead after seven minutes through Sadio Mane, the Reds completed the job via Salah's second-half header and a Roberto Firmino strike to edge closer to a confirmed place in the Champions League next season.More news: Launch delay for NASA's newest planet-hunting spacecraft
- London violence: Forest Gate teenager stabbed to death
- Maple Leafs narrow gap in Game 3
- Bodies of missing man, child found in submerged SUV
- Plastic-eating enzyme hailed as breakthrough in recycling
- Immune therapy key to extending lung cancer patients' lives
- PM Narendra Modi to begin his Sweden, UK visit today
- Sachin stops auto , plays gully cricket with youngsters in Mumbai
- Wheeling PD investigates report of armed robbery
- Facebook clarifies how it collects data when you're logged out
- Teachers march to state Capitol to demand more classroom funding