Their reward for eventually securing a postseason berth in a hugely competitive Western Conference was an opening round encounter with the defending champions, the Golden State Warriors.
When asked about Leonard after Game 2, Aldridge didn't have much to say.
After a poor showing in the first encounter in Oakland, LaMarcus Aldridge put in a great performance in last night's loss.More news: Bear hands ball to referee to begin Russian soccer game
Aldridge led all scorers with 34 points, thanks in large part to the 32-year-old connecting on all 12 of his free throw attempts. After the game, his coach, Gregg Popovich, dished out effusive praise.
While Popovich has called Trump a "pathological liar", "soulless coward" and even "an embarrassment to the world", Casanova was more likely insulted by the time Popovich said, "I live in a country where half the people ignored all that to elect someone". Obviously, Nick Kerr is focused in on trying to help the Spurs knock off his dad's team in both Game 2 and the entire series.
USA Today's Sam Amick wrote, "It was impossible not to wonder if there was a coded Kawhi Leonard message in there somewhere". He doesn't complain about a darn thing. "He's unbelievably loyal to Pop and the players and I couldn't be more proud of him".More news: Jenna Bush Hager tearfully gives update on grandmother Barbara Bush's health
"It is sad that Pop basically told my wife and my son and me for that matter that we were fools for supporting Donald Trump", the man told the Post.
"The Los Angeles Lakers should be having meetings right now about what trade packages they're going to offer the Spurs the day after the Spurs' season is over, which could be shortly", Windhorst said.More news: Bon-Ton, owner of Younkers and other department stores, heads to liquidation
- Two weather warnings issued as wind and rain to batter Ireland
- Kelly 'Sex Cult' Accuser Claims Singer Infected Her with STD
- Inmates Killed, 17 More Injured, in South Carolina Prison Violence
- Manchester City to avoid ban from CAS
- LeBron James' Uninterrupted Sued Over Barber Shop Video
- Aguero says he's recovering after knee surgery
- Xiaomi Redmi S2 With Snapdragon 625 SoC, Face Unlock Heading to India
- Toyota promotes talking vehicle technology
- Low wages are causing public to lose faith in governments, International Monetary Fund warns
- Irish country music legend Big Tom McBride dies aged 81