So far it is hard to say what type of device the Nokia X would be, with speculations ranging from a budget one to a premium handset. Compared to its predecessor, the new Nokia 6 (2018) packs with a bunch of improved features which is why people around the world have been waiting for this phone to be available in the market.More news: Gunman shoots at home of judge who barred Pakistan PM Nawaz Sharif
Rumours suggest the Nokia X will come with a Qualcomm Snapdragon or MediaTek CPU backed by up to 6GB of RAM. Now, Nokia licensee HMD Global has brought the Nokia 6 successor to the USA and the phone is reportedly available via online sales.
The Nokia 6 (2018) has 32GB or 64GB of inbuilt storage, which can be expanded via a microSD card (up to 128GB). Another possibility being speculated is that HMD could be planning to take on iPhone X and the Nokia X may be a high-end phone. The device is up for pre-order and you can get it from Walmart for $276.17.More news: London violence: Forest Gate teenager stabbed to death
According to IT Home, Nokia X could be releasing on April 27 itself. HMD didn't launch original Nokia 3 and 5 in China and may have now planned to make amendments.
The new Nokia 6 (2018) smartphone is listed on Amazon as well, however the device is now unavailable there.More news: Trial Begins In Kathua Rape Case
- Missiles shot down over Syria airbases
- Bodies of missing man, child found in submerged SUV
- Critically endangered western lowland gorilla born in Smithsonian zoo
- New York Yankees vs. Miami Marlins
- More than adequate currency in circulation: Jaitley
- Spotify to announce important changes to its mobile app next week
- Democrats' midterm advantage narrows in new poll
- CWG organisers apologise for not including athletes during the 'shameful' closing ceremony
- Facebook clarifies how it collects data when you're logged out
- U.S. and United Kingdom blame Russian Federation for cyber hacks on internet routers worldwide