So far it is hard to say what type of device the Nokia X would be, with speculations ranging from a budget one to a premium handset. Compared to its predecessor, the new Nokia 6 (2018) packs with a bunch of improved features which is why people around the world have been waiting for this phone to be available in the market.More news: Goldman Sachs ActiveBeta Intl Eq ETF (GSIE) Rises 0.113% for April 16
Rumours suggest the Nokia X will come with a Qualcomm Snapdragon or MediaTek CPU backed by up to 6GB of RAM. Now, Nokia licensee HMD Global has brought the Nokia 6 successor to the USA and the phone is reportedly available via online sales.
The Nokia 6 (2018) has 32GB or 64GB of inbuilt storage, which can be expanded via a microSD card (up to 128GB). Another possibility being speculated is that HMD could be planning to take on iPhone X and the Nokia X may be a high-end phone. The device is up for pre-order and you can get it from Walmart for $276.17.More news: Facebook clarifies how it collects data when you're logged out
According to IT Home, Nokia X could be releasing on April 27 itself. HMD didn't launch original Nokia 3 and 5 in China and may have now planned to make amendments.
The new Nokia 6 (2018) smartphone is listed on Amazon as well, however the device is now unavailable there.More news: Salah Prefers Champions League To Golden Boot
- Stoke boss Lambert frustrated after West Ham 'blow'
- CWG organisers apologise for not including athletes during the 'shameful' closing ceremony
- Bodies of missing man, child found in submerged SUV
- Woman accused of attack with knife, beating
- Teachers march to state Capitol to demand more classroom funding
- Sachin stops auto , plays gully cricket with youngsters in Mumbai
- U.S. and United Kingdom blame Russian Federation for cyber hacks on internet routers worldwide
- Immune therapy key to extending lung cancer patients' lives
- New York Yankees vs. Miami Marlins
- London violence: Forest Gate teenager stabbed to death