The Spring Creators Update (SCU), also known as Redstone 4, was widely expected to launch on Tuesday, April 10, but failed to appear on the day.
The biggest change in Windows 10 preview build 17643 is the inclusion of tabs in nearly every app.
The fact that Microsoft has released the fixes as a separate build (17134 doesn't come with any other new features or fixes) rather than waiting to include it in a larger, cumulative update shows how seriously it's taking the problem. With a bit of luck, FIDO2 may just herald the end of passwords and, as the company announced today, Microsoft is putting its weight behind this by announcing upcoming support for the Yubico Security Key for Windows 10 and Azure Active Directory users. The company said that the build carries no new features and only brings fixes for some issues.More news: Aguero says he's recovering after knee surgery
Microsoft's Dana Sakar commented on the issue, saying that "In certain cases, these reliability issues could have led to a higher percentage of (blue screen of death) on PCs for example..."
Microsoft has finally started to release Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 17134 from the Redstone 4 branch to Windows Insiders in the Fast ring. As Build 17133 progressed through the rings, we discovered some reliability issues we wanted to fix.
For the time being, there are no bug reports from Insiders, and it seems this build release is indeed more stable and reliable than the previous one.More news: Manchester City to avoid ban from CAS
"Regardless of what you decide, it's important to make sure that your PC is ready for a big upgrade as we're very close to the public release of next Windows 10 update".
In February, Microsoft introduced a new power policy to Windows 10 Pro for Workstations, called "Ultimate Performance".More news: NASA's new planet hunter launches this week to seek new worlds
- Nvidia (NASDAQ:NVDA) Downgraded by Vetr to "Buy"
- Kelly 'Sex Cult' Accuser Claims Singer Infected Her with STD
- Toyota promotes talking vehicle technology
- IRS Online Payment System Experiences Outage
- Daniels releases sketch of man in parking lot
- At least seven dead after 'mass casualty incident' at SC prison
- Bear hands ball to referee to begin Russian soccer game
- J. Cole Announces Mysterious 'First Come First Serve' Event
- Jenna Bush Hager tearfully gives update on grandmother Barbara Bush's health
- New Kulve Taroth Elder Dragon Revealed