In the build-up to the 2018 draft, USA TODAY Sports will take a look at each National Football League team's situation and needs.
In next week's NFL Draft, 100 players will be chosen in the first three rounds.More news: All of Nikki Bella and John Cena's Breakup Details
The biggest questions heading into this years draft?
The Browns give up the number one pick and in return get the No. 2 overall pick, 66th overall pick and cornerback Eli Apple. Both the Cleveland Browns and New York Jets are widely believed to be targeting a quarterback.
Oh, how Landry's stock has risen over the past few weeks. There, he provided solid run and pass support, and was arguably the Wolverines' best offensive lineman. This week, I'm going to talk about some of the key players who are divisive, and will swing how the draft will proceed.More news: Trump a serial liar, says Comey
Cody Roark of Locked on Broncos selects Baker Mayfield, QB, Oklahoma.
As a way of making sure each seven-round mock in this series is fresh and unique I change up the first round pick with a different position each time.
With three picks before the 49ers' first selection, there are a number of interesting options on the board. Other teams like the New England Patriots moved on from players who were close to needing new deals - like receiver Brandin Cooks, who they sent to the Rams.More news: Travel delay barely alters game day routine for Winnipeg Jets
- Arsenal away form is 'baffling', says Wenger
- Ulster players release statement on Paddy Jackson and Stuart Olding departure
- Conchita Wurst reveals HIV status
- Twitter down? 'Something is technically wrong,' site says
- Xiaomi Redmi S2 With Snapdragon 625 SoC, Face Unlock Heading to India
- Assad 'in a good mood' despite missile strikes on Syria
- Monday is final day to register to vote in Pennsylvania primary
- Dark Souls: Remastered Delayed on Nintendo Switch
- Windows 10 Spring Update Delay Explained as Microsoft Releases New Build
- Little is known about what was actually achieved by strikes on Syria