However, a letter sent to Genya Arikado spelt the end of that peaceful age. However, that peace is threatened after the protagonist, Genya Arikado, receives a letter reading, "The Grimoire has run wild and Count Dracula will be resurrected".
Of course, this is Konami we're talking about here, so there's bound to be catch: Castlevania: Grimoire of Souls is slated to be an iOS-exclusive title. But someone is intent on disturbing that peace, sending the main character, Genya Arikado, on a long and unsafe journey, fraught with enemies and mysteries. He's from a top-secret Japanese agency with a secret identity of his own. This will be the first new Castlevania game since 2014's Lord of Shadows 2 for PC and consoles.More news: Latest National Weather Service update on weekend storms
A female researcher who works for a research organization in the fight against Dracula. Alucard, Simon, Charlotte, Shanoa, and Maria were the ones specifically mentioned. And it sounds like you can revive your allies that have fallen with an ability called Soul Resurrection.
As you can see, the graphics look quite good, if a little antiseptic, but there's also a four-player boss rush mode and a separate four-player competitive mode. I get that. But a well done side-scrolling Castlevania title for Switch, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One would do fantastic well I assume.More news: Multiply Your Income Using Technical Report of: Comcast Corporation (NASDAQ:CMCSA)
Castlevania: Grimoire of Souls also has a new graphical style, and will also feature various songs from other games in the series. "You can use charming characters of successive devil castle, centering on two people", the site notes, hinting at the co-op aspect of the game.
- Blake Shelton Dishes About Gwen After ACMs
- Facebook class action lawsuit over facial recognition OK'd by judge
- Jefferies Group LLC Set Hold Rating for Coca-Cola European Partners plc (CCE)
- Little is known about what was actually achieved by strikes on Syria
- Too Much Sitting Might Be Bad For Your Memory, New Study Cautions
- Apple plans to launch the Apple Music of magazines
- Windows 10 Spring Update Delay Explained as Microsoft Releases New Build
- US rescuers find bodies of missing Keralite, daughter
- Conchita Wurst reveals HIV status
- Twitter down? 'Something is technically wrong,' site says