Police alleged the man used a bar to break into multiple change machines, damaging the machines and removing money from them.
A man and woman faces charges after two Portage Police Officers were attacked and injured while trying to arrest the man on a probation and parole violation on Sunday evening.
Briefing the media regarding to criminal activities, Deputy Commissioner Erastus Iikuyu said they initially arrested a 33-year-old suspected drug dealer in Ozondje during their operations. When officers approached him a second time, the Gutierrez rammed a police auto with his vehicle.More news: Little is known about what was actually achieved by strikes on Syria
Police were able to arrest him on two charges of aggravated assault on a police officer, evading arrest, and three felony warrants.
Muntean refused to show his hands and surrender to police despite repeated warnings, prompting officers to fire on the vehicle he refused to exit, prosecutors said. However, he was sentenced to four months in jail to be followed by deportation. The officers found a joint in the auto which Williams admitted was his, police say.
About 8:30 p.m. Thursday, officers responded to a disturbance between a woman and her adult son in the area of Lombard Drive and Brewster Avenue, Wyatt said.More news: Assad 'in a good mood' despite missile strikes on Syria
The man resisted being placed in handcuffs.
A preliminary police investigation has indicated a business-related motive for the murder of the entrepreneur, said Superintendent of Police, Bishnu KC, of District Police Office, Jhapa.More news: Low wages are causing public to lose faith in governments, International Monetary Fund warns
- Latest National Weather Service update on weekend storms
- Trump refuses to give timeline for Syria intervention
- Boy unearths Danish king's treasure trove in Germany
- Tiger Roll wins Grand National in thrilling finish
- Trump a serial liar, says Comey
- Tax return extensions can be filed online
- Facebook class action lawsuit over facial recognition OK'd by judge
- All of Nikki Bella and John Cena's Breakup Details
- EPS for Royal Dutch Shell plc (RDS.A) forecasted at $1.10
- Monday is final day to register to vote in Pennsylvania primary