Rapper, J. Cole took to his official twitter account to announce that his fifth full length studio album was just a couple of days away. "New album. KOD 4/20", he tweeted. If so, it will be Cole's first full-length album since 2016's 4 Your Eyez Only.
Approximately 500 fans reportedly packed the venue to listen to the rapper premiere his new music, while no phones or cameras were allowed inside. KOD, one can assume, is the name of the album, though there's no confirmation as of yet. "No press list. No guess list, ". It's set to land on April 20.More news: Tiger Roll wins Grand National in thrilling finish
Rap Radar's Brian "B".
It might not seem like it, but it's been a minute since J. Cole had a new album out. Tidal's BDot Miller, who was in attendance, informed followers that Cole appears to be experimenting with his flow more on this project and he believed the project was about 12 songs in length. He also reported that Cole recorded the album over the span of two weeks, and that the LP seems to be free from any guest contributors.More news: Trump refuses to give timeline for Syria intervention
According to Complex, KOD has three subtitles; "Kidz on Drugz", "King Overdose" & "Kill Our Demonz".
Do you have something awesome to share with the world?More news: Two weather warnings issued as wind and rain to batter Ireland
- EPS for Royal Dutch Shell plc (RDS.A) forecasted at $1.10
- Sun, Rain and Snow; Three Days of Weather!
- Xiaomi Redmi S2 With Snapdragon 625 SoC, Face Unlock Heading to India
- Irish country music legend Big Tom McBride dies aged 81
- NASA's new planet hunter launches this week to seek new worlds
- S.Korea says officials may visit N.Korea ahead of summit
- Kendrick Lamar is a Pulitzer Prize victor
- Manchester City to avoid ban from CAS
- Low wages are causing public to lose faith in governments, International Monetary Fund warns
- Travel delay barely alters game day routine for Winnipeg Jets