Canadian rap mogul Drake has revealed the date of his upcoming album, "Scorpion" on his Instagram page.
The Toronto artist posted on Instagram a picture of himself with his back to the camera sporting a jacket that read "Scorpion" and "June 2018".
RollingStone confirmed that his album will be called Scorpion.More news: CWG organisers apologise for not including athletes during the 'shameful' closing ceremony
OVO Sound boss Drake has officially started his album countdown.
He captioned the post as: "JUNE 2018 (sic)".
Earlier this month, he released the music video for "Nice For What", which starred several popular Hollywood actresses including Rashida Jones, Olivia Wilde, Tiffany Hadish, Emma Roberts, and Zoe Saldana.More news: Blake Shelton Dishes About Gwen After ACMs
"Nice For What" has debuted straight at number 1 on the chart, pushing his own song "God's Plan" to number 2.
Drake, 31, has roots as a rapper but has increasingly gone in a pop direction and incorporated the infectious beats of Jamaican dancehall, most notably on his hit "One Dance", which is the second most-streamed song ever on Spotify.More news: Alleged racist chanting during Russia v France to be investigated by Fifa
Drake first announced that he is working on a new album last week at a Majid Jordan concert.
- No missiles but ballet as North Korea's Kim puts on a show
- Lamar Odom Responds to Kanye West's Touching Tweet
- Giant asteroid 2018 GE3 makes a surprise flyby past Earth on weekend
- Nokia X set for 27th April unveil
- Nasa all set to launch new planet hunting mission TESS
- Sachin stops auto , plays gully cricket with youngsters in Mumbai
- Bodies of missing man, child found in submerged SUV
- Police expected to take stand in Cosby trial
- Spotify to announce important changes to its mobile app next week
- OnePlus 5T Gets iPhone X Like Gesture Navigation With OxygenOS 5.1.0