On Sunday, Shelton shared the news with his fans on social media.
As a part of the throwback series that the awards ceremony introduced this year, Shelton raised Keith up with an admirable foreword before they took on the '90s classic. The 41-year-old Shelton confessed to CMT's Cody Alan that he thought about marrying Stefani.More news: Gunman shoots at home of judge who barred Pakistan PM Nawaz Sharif
While Lambert celebrated making history as the most decorated act in ACM history with 32 wins, her ex spent the night canoodling with his new love Stefani.
"I think about it".
"I didn't think this was ever gonna happen!" the No Doubt frontwoman remarked, pointing to Shelton. As reported by Us Weekly, though Lambert took to the stage to accept her awards, her former husband and his girlfriend were reportedly nowhere to be seen in the audience. "The more time that goes by, I guess, the closer you'd be getting to that", said Shelton.More news: Giant asteroid 2018 GE3 makes a surprise flyby past Earth on weekend
The question was in response to the No Doubt front woman divulging her feelings on Ellen. She said that her three children love Shelton, but they have not decided on when they will get married. Back in January 2017, the singer told People Magazine that she thinks Stefani "fits in" the country music world though she's a pop singer. During an interview, the musician said that their friendship had started because they were going through a similar thing at the exact same time.
She said, "I'm only doing it if you do it with me".More news: Woman accused of attack with knife, beating
- OnePlus 5T Gets iPhone X Like Gesture Navigation With OxygenOS 5.1.0
- Nasa all set to launch new planet hunting mission TESS
- PM accuses Russian Federation and Syria of trying to cover up chemical attack
- Stoke boss Lambert frustrated after West Ham 'blow'
- Britain braces for possible Russian retaliation over Syria strikes
- Spotify to announce important changes to its mobile app next week
- Salah Prefers Champions League To Golden Boot
- Pound Rises Ahead Of UK Jobless Data
- Bodies of missing man, child found in submerged SUV
- CWG organisers apologise for not including athletes during the 'shameful' closing ceremony