The Cameroon team marches into Carrara Stadium for the opening ceremony for the 2018 Commonwealth Games on the Gold Coast, Australia.
"It happens at every Games and it's not a surprise", Beattie added.
Comment has been sought from the Indian team.
Minister of Home Affairs Peter Dutton said if the athletes did not leave by the May 15 deadline, the Australian Border Force (ABF) would find and lock them in a watch house until their deportation back to their countries of origin.More news: Commonwealth Games 2018: Indian Wrestlers, Shooters shine on Day 9
Though Babu accepted that the bag belonged to him, he denied knowledge of the needle, as did Thodi.
A cleaner found a syringe in a cup on a bedside table in their room, and an Australian anti-doping official found another in Babu's bag. "Rakesh Babu and Irfan Kolothum Thodi are in breach of the No Needle Policy".
Babu has been the 12th and last qualifier for the guys's triple jump last.
Games president Louise Martin said the pair had given "unreliable and evasive" evidence at a CGF hearing on Thursday. Thodi, also 28, finished 13th in the 20km race walk on Sunday. African athletes often flee the games villages in developed countries for economic or political reasons.More news: Jennifer Hart had alcohol in her system at time of fatal crash
As a result both had been removed from the athletes village and their accreditation suspended on Friday morning.
Despite losing both matches, team manager/coach Clarence Rolle said both Mackey and 21-year-old Wrinkle gave a good account of themselves and he was happy that the Bahamas Olympic Committee provided the opportunity for the Bahamas Wrestling Federation to participate in the games.
Federation Court ruled that five individuals, including Indian Chef de Mission Vikram Singh Sisodia; General Team Manager, Namdev Shirgaonker; Athletics Team Manager, Ravinder Chaudhry; and two athletes, Rakesh Babu and Irfan Kolothum Thodi, breached the no needles policy.
Team official Chaudry said the sanctions didn't appear to be fair.More news: Worth Watching Stock Lowe's Companies, Inc. (LOW)
Duncan Scott claimed six medals in the pool, becoming Scotland's most decorated athlete at a single Games. "But we appeal on these grounds - why was Irfan given this punishment?"
- Karnataka Poll Date Was Speculation, Not Leak: Election Commission Committee
- All options including ordinance route being explored to restore SC/ST Act: Paswan
- Cops: Murderer on the Run Killed Lookalike to Steal ID
- Crypto Exchange Coinsecure Reports $3.3M USD Theft, Inside Job Suspected
- Pence announces $16M in aid for refugees fleeing Venezuela
- Another member of the Humboldt Broncos has passed away
- 07:52Iran Slams Western Missile Attack on Syria, Warns of Consequences
- Trump sends Putin a message in Syria but remains conflicted over Russian Federation
- Shenmue I and II coming to the PC this year
- Wizards' Jodie Meeks suspended 25 games for PEDs