The $12.99-a-month subscription bundle combines Spotify Premium with Hulu's Limited Commercials service giving subscribers access to ad-free music streaming and a video streaming library of over 75,000 TV shows and movies.More news: Watchdog confirms UK findings on nerve agent used on Russian spy
Spotify and Hulu are joining forces in an attempt to draw more subscribers to their platforms. With this joint subscription offering, undergraduate students enrolled in a US Title IV accredited college or university - who already have a Spotify Premium for Students subscription - can access both Premium and Limited Commercials for $4.99.
Following last years successful launch of the Spotify Premium for Students, now with Hulu bundle, the brands are expanding their original partnership, this time to offer entertainment fans nationwide an affordable, all you can stream bundle of their own. Alex Norstrom, a Spotify executive, said in a statement Wednesday that the bundled package was "incredibly well received".More news: New Chelsea signing already considering his future at the club
If you want to get it on the bundle deal, you have until this summer to sign up.
Spotify is not in danger of losing the first place in this race as it has 71 million premium subscribers and 159 million free users around the world. They'll be able to try out the Hulu subscription for $10.99 - just one dollar more per month. Hulu is the only streaming service that offers both ad-supported and commercial-free current season shows from the largest US broadcast networks; libraries of hit TV series and films; and acclaimed Hulu Originals including Emmy and Golden Globe Award-winning series The Handmaids Tale, The Looming Tower, Future Man, Marvels Runaways, 11.22.63, The Path, Casual, as well as upcoming series Castle Rock and The First. Loudr will add a team of publishing specialists and technologists to the company, which may aid the streaming service in navigating conflicts with artists over pay. Meanwhile, Hulu has lagged behind rival Netflix, which has more than 85 million subscribers.More news: Freezing rain, big warmup in forecast as ice storm lurks
- Disney must buy Sky UK if Fox's takeover fails rules competition authority
- Night Owls Beware: Late Risers Have Increased Risk Of Early Death
- Motorola announces $60 Moto Stereo Speaker mod
- United States still assessing intelligence on Syria chemical attack
- Peterborough's Faith Dickinson has been invited to the Royal Wedding
- Nurse Fired, Arrested After Patient Dies
- British Airways owner IAG considers takeover of Norwegian
- Thursday Morning: Enjoy today, changes are ahead
- Delta Air Lines Inc (NYSE:DAL): Are Analysts Bullish?
- Nokia 7 Plus, Nokia 6 (2018) start receiving Android 8.1 Oreo update