The title has never been used before in an invitation to a royal wedding and is in stark contrast to, for instance, the 2011 wedding invitations for Prince William and the Duchess of Cambridge's wedding, when she was referred to as "Miss Catherine Middleton".
Security measures include an extensive network of automatic number plate recognition (ANPR) technology and CCTV alongside hostile vehicle mitigation (HVM) barriers to prevent the use of cars or vans in an attack.
"The Force has a long history of policing royal events from the annual Windsor Garter Ceremony to state visits and more recently Her Majesty the Queen's 90th birthday".More news: Former Piston Grant Hill selected for Hall of Fame
Well-wishers who want to line the streets of the procession to catch a glimpse of the newlyweds are being warned to expect a "screening and searching" regime, including police officers inspecting any sleeping bags that could hide materials to cause trouble.
Those arriving in Windsor by train will be screened and searched in airport style checks.
Thames Valley Police says visitors and residents should remain vigilant at all times as they "are our extra eyes and ears".More news: Sponsors dump Cricket Australia in the wake of cheating scandal
A spokesman from the force said: "Our officers and staff are proud to be involved in policing this national celebration, and the majority of those working on this operation will be from the Thames Valley".
During the carriage procession, the streets within Windsor Castle will be lined with members of the Windsor Castle Guard formed by the 1st Battalion Irish Guards and other Armed Forces personnel.More news: 12-month bans on Smith and Warner
- Genesis Essentia Concept is a Modern-Day GT
- Laura Ingraham Might Live to Regret Going After Parkland Survivor David Hogg
- Monmouth County sheriff cracks down on distracted driving
- Three Facebook users sue over collection of call, text history
- PM maintains Brexit 'is no power grab' amid devolution discussions
- Daimler, BMW to merge car-sharing, other digital services
- Brown's last-second hoop caps Celtics' rally in Utah
- Cynthia Nixon tours NYCHA building in Brooklyn
- Former Disney TV Star Joins Trump White House Staff
- 'I am sorry': Steve Smith arrives in Sydney after ball-tampering scandal