Pool Panic is the latest announcement from Battle Chef Brigade publishers Adult Swim Games.
PC adventure/RPG hybrid West of Loathing will make its console debut on Switch this spring. While Jung was not able to give an exact date, he mentioned that the studio is targeting a "summer-ish" release on Microsoft's console. Bomb Chicken launches first on Nintendo Switch this summer, and was greenlit on Steam Greenlight.
Fighting game Fantasy Strike will be available this summer. The viking-based strategy title is a summer release.More news: Orbitz Reveals Breach of 880000 Payment Cards
Developed by Sabotage, The Messenger allows players to transform the game from an 8-bit platformer into a rendered 16-bit time-traveling adventure.
Banner Saga 3 is the conclusion to the Banner Saga trilogy of story-driven role-playing games, as players will need to brace themselves for tough battles, hard choices and tragic losses. The Shadow Core is a magical box used to propel the player into the air, and in Speedrun Mode, players will use it to race other players to earn a place on the leaderboards. Reigns: Kings and Queens will launch for the Switch sometime this spring.
To close the show, Versus Evil announced that the two Banner Saga adventure/RPG titles would come to Switch in spring ahead of the release of Banner Saga 3 this summer.More news: Del Potro ends Federer's streak to win Indian Wells title
Garage (spring): a top-down retro arcade horror game infused with "VHS style" graphic effects.
Co-op exploration puzzle game Pode will be available this spring.More news: 'Won't You Be My Neighbor?' Trailer Celebrates Fred Rogers' Life
- Cynthia Nixon hits campaign trail
- BLACK PANTHER Is the Most Tweeted Movie Ever
- Will Ancient IRS Technology Eat Your Tax Refund?
- Exxon Mobil's (NYSE:XOM) "Hold" Rating Reaffirmed at Piper Jaffray Companies
- Orioles closing in on signing Alex Cobb
- Oracle reports 32% cloud revenue increase in latest quarter
- How to Watch the Sweet Sixteen Without Cable — March Madness
- Trump calls Putin to congratulate him on re-election; McCain scoffs
- Snow and ice warning in Andover
- Putin finally gets a phone call from Trump