The new striped woven nylon bands are especially eye-catching - dare you to resist the pop of that pink stripe, which is almost as striking as Apple's coveted (and near-impossible to find) pride band. For some of us though, it also means the Apple Watch Spring Watch band collection hits store shelves. The Nike Sport Loop, by the way, is now available for purchase separately from the Apple Watch Nike+ Edition, and will come in black/pure platinum, bright crimson/black, cargo khaki, midnight fog and pearl pink. Plus, the Nike Sport band will come in several new hues, including: "barely rose/pearl pink", "black/white", and "cargo khaki/black". While this was Apple's original intention with the device, it failed to catch on in a significant way and they saw much more success by marketing it to a fitness demographic. Designed with vibrant colors and long-lasting materials, there's a design for everyone, just in time for a Spring update.
For those looking to make a statement, Apple's got you covered with premium bands that pair nicely with the streamlined look of the Apple Watch. The Hermes straps are also the most expensive of the bunch.More news: Sam Darnold has impressive throwing session during USC Pro Day
Finally, Apple unveiled some new Watch band options from Hermes, which feature a deep red edge paint color. The nylon, sport, sport loop and Nike sport loop are available for £49 while the classic buckle is £149.
You can pick up a nylon-woven Sport Loop at $49 (£49, AU$79) in a few new colors, including Flash Light, Hot Pink, Marine Green and Tahoe Blue. There's a 38mm Double Tour in Indigo with rouge H polished edge and rouge H contrasted loop. The 42mm Single Tour Rallye model will be offered in Indigo and Blanc, with rouge H polished edge and rouge H contrasted loop.More news: Cisco Systems, Inc. (CSCO)
All of the bands will be available later this month. The Apple Watch Series 3, which starts at $329, earned an "excellent" rating in PCMag's review.More news: San Francisco becomes Major US City to Approve Ban on Fur Sales
- Mark Zuckerberg can be summoned if need arises, says Ravi Shankar Prasad
- March brings best kind of madness
- Harden Scores 42 As Rockets End Blazers Win Streak at 13
- Demi Lovato celebrates 6 years sober at show with DJ Khaled
- Mark Carney: Crypto-assets not a risk to global financial stability
- Tracking a spring snow system
- Maryland student shoots 2 at high school
- NASA to deflect asteroid Bennu hurtling towards Earth
- Erik Karlsson shares heartbreaking note about his stillborn son
- Lindsay Lohan is now the spokeswoman for Lawyer.com