Yes, Ms. Toxic herself is the latest reason you'll want to save up to shop another very expensive French fashion house: Kenzo.
The campaign was shot by renowned photographer Peter Lindbergh in Los Angeles. The "weird" part for her was shooting the denim look on a street instead of a "studio or a small space" like she's used to.More news: Egyptian court suspends Uber and Careem licenses
In it, Brit flaunts her killer curves in a denim-on-denim number featuring cropped denim jacket, thigh-high lace-up boots, and and barely-there jean bra top and bikini briefs. The collection, which is grounded in the brand's signature denim, is themed around "Icons", making Spears an obvious choice: According to a press release, "Britney is certainly an icon and the quintessential queen of denim".
The Kenzo campaign marks her first fashion ads since her Candie's campaigns in the early-mid 2000s. Although the performer is used to wearing an array of revealing costumes on-stage, she said it "felt odd" wearing "really promiscuous clothes" out in the open. "This is the first time she's actually entering this foray, which I think is super cool and an honor for it to be Kenzo".More news: Siemian swaps Broncos for Vikings
These days, as mom to two boys Sean and Jaden, Britney leaves her fashion risks for the photoshoots. There was no planning what I wore, and it was like, okay, I am just going to put on the most outrageous thing. "... I think as a mother you hold back from that out of fear of embarrassing your kids and out of respect for them". "I think I would go and hide under a rug or something, because I've been dressing a certain way the past 15 years and I wouldn't know how to react to a big change".
Kevin's legal team followed up with a letter that asks Britney to submit an income and expense declaration that would clarify how much money she really makes. It's about time the 36-year-old mother of two, who's now on hiatus from her Vegas residency, gets some respect from the fashion industry.More news: Microsoft Corporation (MSFT) Is Standing to Counter Long-Term Compulsion
- Mortar attack on popular market kills 35 in Syria's Damascus
- Will Ancient IRS Technology Eat Your Tax Refund?
- United Kingdom investigating reports of military plane crash at Welsh base
- Del Potro ends Federer's streak to win Indian Wells title
- BidaskClub Upgrades Amazon.com (NASDAQ:AMZN) to "Strong-Buy"
- Eagles reportedly to open National Football League season vs Vikings at Linc
- Prince William Knights Ringo Starr
- Putin finally gets a phone call from Trump
- Orbitz Reveals Breach of 880000 Payment Cards
- Wine Country the setting for Amy Poehler Netflix comedy