"I fought a guy that was beneath me last time, so I want someone higher now", Hunt said referring to Blaydes. "I need you to give me that [expletive] fight I've been wanting for a long time".
The likes of Derrick Lewis and Mark Hunt have thrown out challenges to the promising heavyweight, but the suggestions which Ngannou has put forward are ones which the UFC will absolutely love.
Kiwi UFC star Mark Hunt is pushing for a date with fellow heavy hitter Francis Ngannou in Hawaii later this year.More news: Bills hosting former Raiders OT Marshall Newhouse on free agent visit
The French-Cameroonian was handed a title shot against Stipe Miocic next at UFC 220 in January and while many expected a knockout in the contest, it was the latter who completely dominated Ngannou on the ground to win a lopsided unanimous decision and remain champion. He wants him to come back, and he wants to be on the stage that he provides.
The Predator also mentioned he would like the opportunity of trading punches with Joshua inside the Octagon after heavyweight boxing champion had teased a move to MMA.
Should the UFC capitalize on the online heat and book the fight right away? By myself, I want Brock.
"Derrick has been talking some of his shit while I was [taking time] off", Ngannou said in his long-awaited response to Lewis.More news: HTC Vive Pro to arrive in April at $799
For momentum, there might be few better choices than Lesnar (5-3-1 MMA, 4-3-1 UFC), which is why Ngannou hopes to entice "The Beast Incarnate" to fight if he's indeed headed back to the octagon. We need you here. Following the fight, Ngannou made it known that this fight was a major learning experience for him.
One of the main reasons why Ngannou desperately wants to fight against Lesnar is because of his physique, as he said: "I like the fight".
Micoc is fighting light-heavyweight champion Daniel Cormier on July 7 at UFC 226, leaving the rest of the heavyweight division hanging after laying waste to all challengers.More news: Dapchi abduction: Security forces allowed Boko Haram to abduct schoolgirls - Amnesty
- Westbrook, Thunder end Raptors' win streak
- New York Giants sign WR Cody Latimer, obtain three others
- Telegram loses appeal to stop Russian Federation accessing its encryption keys
- Spirited Bangladesh praised after India near-miss
- Eric Ebron joins Indianapolis Colts after Detroit Lions release
- New Trailer Released For Sicario: Day of the Soldado
- Rabada cleared to play third Test vs Australia
- Protest brings train services in India's Mumbai to halt
- 0 for 16? These bracket stats are awesome (and sad)
- NVIDIA announces the RTX ray-tracing technology