Kim will succeed Kris Van Assche, who was Dior Homme's artistic director for 11 years.
Photo The British designer Kim Jones, flanked by Naomi Campbell and Kate Moss, has been named the new men's wear designer at Christian Dior.More news: How does Pennsylvania's special election apply to Virginia?
When Kim Jones stepped down from his artistic director position in Louis Vuitton, there were rumors that he was moving to Burberry.
"I am delighted to welcome Kim Jones, with whom I had the chance to collaborate previously at Louis Vuitton", said Christian Dior Couture CEO and chairman Pietro Beccari. With Jones' street inspired style, Dior Homme is sure to see a major change in its current style.
"I thank Kris Van Assche for contributing to the unbelievable growth of Dior Homme by creating an elegant and contemporary silhouette for men".More news: Hasin Jahan wants Mohammed Shami to be beaten up on the road
"I am confident that he will continue to further develop Dior Homme on a global scale", Mr. Beccari said. We'll just have to wait and see what he will bring in the next few months.
After eleven years at Dior Homme, my mind and heart filled with experiences, I am leaving this lovely House to pursue new challenges. He will also reportedly accept a new role under the LVMH umbrella.
"Thank you to Pietro Becarri and Bernard Arnault for the next chapter in my career", the designer wrote on Instagram.More news: Ex-French Prez Sarkozy in custody over illicit campaign funding probe
- Newly signed Bruin Donato to debut vs. CBJ
- Jonathan Martin Has Warrant for Arrest; Issued 5 Criminal Charges
- Bills hosting former Raiders OT Marshall Newhouse on free agent visit
- Putin records landslide victory in Russia's presidential poll
- Indians held hostage by ISIL in Mosul dead, FM says
- 'Good progress' made in Brexit deal
- Education Realty Trust, Inc. (EDR) Shares Bought by Commerce Bank
- Alia Bhatt Injured On 'Brahmastra' Sets: Out Of Action For Two Weeks
- 'The most lovely Carpool Karaoke'
- Cristiano Ronaldo Makes An INSANE Bet Against Messi: Can He Actually WIn?