It was Texas Southern coach Mike Davis' first NCAA Tournament win since 2006 when he was coach at Indiana.
Chances are, we'll see multiple upsets happen Friday, so expect the number of ideal brackets to decline more.
NCAA.com, which is tracking all of the fan brackets from the Capital One March Madness Bracket Challenge Game - as well as bracket contests sponsored by the Bleacher Report, CBS, ESPN, and Yahoo - reported that fewer than one percent picked all the games correctly.More news: Cristiano Ronaldo Makes An INSANE Bet Against Messi: Can He Actually WIn?
Only 2.18 percent of all BCG brackets picked the Retrievers to pull off the upset. The first was the afternoon thriller when Donte Ingram last-second 3-pointer propelled 11-seed Loyola Chicago over 6-seed Miami provided the first upset of the tournament.
After the first game of the tournament - 7-seed Rhode Island's overtime win vs. 10-seed Oklahoma - only 45.5% of brackets were still flawless in NCAA.com's game.
If Arizona's shocking loss to Buffalo in the first round of the NCAA Tournament crushed your dreams of winning an office pool, just know you're not alone.More news: Pilot blamed by Russian Federation for MH17 disaster dies
Meanwhile almost 5 percent of the ESPN brackets picked Arizona to win it all.
Saturday has a full slate of Round of 32 games. But it gets better, especially if you're looking for a responsible Second Round upset pick. His writing has also appeared on SI.com, Men's Health, and The Cauldron.More news: NVIDIA announces the RTX ray-tracing technology
- Selena Gomez Was Spotted Chilling On A Yacht At Sydney Harbour
- 'Good progress' made in Brexit deal
- Jonathan Martin Has Warrant for Arrest; Issued 5 Criminal Charges
- Hasin Jahan wants Mohammed Shami to be beaten up on the road
- Victor Lindelof & Mourinho's Other New Signings at Man United
- Ex-French Prez Sarkozy in custody over illicit campaign funding probe
- Tucker Blasts 'Third-World Nonsense' Surrounding Andrew McCabe's Firing
- New York Giants sign WR Cody Latimer, obtain three others
- Stalin detained for protesting VHP's Ram Rajya Rath Yatra
- USA trade groups urge Trump to stop planned China tariffs