So go ahead be the boss of your own March Madness experience.
So, get your bracket ready and see if you can beat our crew of prognosticators and Big Ten lovers!More news: UFC London card is short one fight for weight issues
The first round of the NCAA tournament begins on Thursday and the former U.S. president has backed Michigan State to triumph in the men's tournament, while University of CT is his pick in the women's tournament. The assistant will then pull data from Microsoft's Bing web browser and provide you with a complete bracket, as well as the chances each team has to win its matchups and why. This year he has the Spartans beating Virginia for the national championship.
His Final Four on the men's side also includes defending national champion North Carolina (who he correctly picked to win the 2017 tournament), Villanova and Virginia.More news: Family of 4 with 2 children found dead in Garden Grove
The final victor? That would be the University of Virginia Cavaliers, which has a 51% chance of topping Kansas to take home the NCAA trophy. This year is no different, but what is different is the victor will receive a $50 Amazon gift card and bragging rights for the next year over us all on Twitter and the like.More news: Jose Mourinho launches into stunning rant after Manchester United beat Brighton
- Russian Federation expels British diplomats
- Nerve agent fallout: Russia evicts UK diplomats
- Yamuna-Expressway: Three AIIMS doctors on birthday trip died in accident
- Alabama's Collin Sexton T'd up for calling Villanova's Mikal Bridges derogatory term
- Iran, US may hold talks on 2015 nuke deal
- Six Nations: Italy's Parisse expects 'most difficult' Scotland
- Messi scores 25th in La Liga as Barca win
- Bomb threat cancels The Roots' SXSW concert
- Amber weather warning for snow across Cornwall
- What do Insider Trends Have to Say About Cisco Systems, Inc. (CSCO)?