UMBC's win is, and with all due respect, Little Caesars' pizza is much better than Taco Bell's tacos.
Valid only on Monday, April 2, 2018 between 11:30 a.m. and 1:00 p.m.More news: Who Is Adrian Lamo? Former Hacker Who Turned in Chelsea Manning Dies
The chain will give away a free pizza combo to anyone who comes in between 11:30 a.m. and 1 p.m. on April 2. Even if you're standing in line before 1 p.m., if you haven't ordered, they won't give you the deal. You can read the full terms and conditions here.
For the first time ever, a 16 seed has defeated a number one seed in the NCAA men's college basketball tournament, and that means lunch for America is on Little Caesars.More news: Johnson: 'Overwhelmingly likely' Putin ordered nerve agent attack
Limited to one (1) HOT-N-READY Lunch Combo per family (defined as parents, children, siblings, and spouse).
The lunch combo includes a 4-slice deep dish pepperoni pizza and a 20 oz.More news: Auburn survives scare, grinds out first-round victory against Charleston
Little Caesars may be regretting a promotion they did for March Madness. This is only offered at participating stores. And if they get eliminated, you can commiserate with free pizza. Little Caesars products are made with quality ingredients, like fresh, never frozen, mozzarella and Muenster cheese, dough made fresh daily in the stores and sauce made from fresh-packed, vine-ripened California crushed tomatoes.
- Run the Jewels Headlining Inaugural Adult Swim Festival
- Lawyer: Porn star who alleges Trump affair has faced threats
- Pak may pull out diplomats' kids studying in India
- UK Using Nerve Agent Row to Distract from Brexit: Moscow
- Abe tells Moon of Japan's intention to talk with N. Korea
- Russia To Expel UK Diplomats As Crisis Over Nerve Toxin Attack Deepens
- Sean Hannity Calls Shepard Smith "Clueless" For Comments About Opinion Programming
- Colts Trade Down in Draft, Give up Number Three Pick
- Zayn Malik debuts huge tattoo after Gigi Hadid split
- Sonic to unveil pickle juice slush in 2018