UMBC's win is, and with all due respect, Little Caesars' pizza is much better than Taco Bell's tacos.
Valid only on Monday, April 2, 2018 between 11:30 a.m. and 1:00 p.m.More news: Sonic to unveil pickle juice slush in 2018
The chain will give away a free pizza combo to anyone who comes in between 11:30 a.m. and 1 p.m. on April 2. Even if you're standing in line before 1 p.m., if you haven't ordered, they won't give you the deal. You can read the full terms and conditions here.
For the first time ever, a 16 seed has defeated a number one seed in the NCAA men's college basketball tournament, and that means lunch for America is on Little Caesars.More news: UK Using Nerve Agent Row to Distract from Brexit: Moscow
Limited to one (1) HOT-N-READY Lunch Combo per family (defined as parents, children, siblings, and spouse).
The lunch combo includes a 4-slice deep dish pepperoni pizza and a 20 oz.More news: Abe tells Moon of Japan's intention to talk with N. Korea
Little Caesars may be regretting a promotion they did for March Madness. This is only offered at participating stores. And if they get eliminated, you can commiserate with free pizza. Little Caesars products are made with quality ingredients, like fresh, never frozen, mozzarella and Muenster cheese, dough made fresh daily in the stores and sauce made from fresh-packed, vine-ripened California crushed tomatoes.
- Sierra Leone Elections: Maada Bio, Kamara for run-off March 27
- Pak may pull out diplomats' kids studying in India
- Lawyer: Porn star who alleges Trump affair has faced threats
- From Russian spy poisoning to diplomatic tensions
- Winter Paralympics: Historic First Gold Medal for Croatia
- Sean Hannity Calls Shepard Smith "Clueless" For Comments About Opinion Programming
- West Virginia cruises past Bucknell 83-50 to advance in WNIT
- Fortnite Arrives On iOS With Battle Royale And Invite Only
- England spinner Mason Crane to miss New Zealand Test series
- Auburn survives scare, grinds out first-round victory against Charleston