UMBC's win is, and with all due respect, Little Caesars' pizza is much better than Taco Bell's tacos.
Valid only on Monday, April 2, 2018 between 11:30 a.m. and 1:00 p.m.More news: Run the Jewels Headlining Inaugural Adult Swim Festival
The chain will give away a free pizza combo to anyone who comes in between 11:30 a.m. and 1 p.m. on April 2. Even if you're standing in line before 1 p.m., if you haven't ordered, they won't give you the deal. You can read the full terms and conditions here.
For the first time ever, a 16 seed has defeated a number one seed in the NCAA men's college basketball tournament, and that means lunch for America is on Little Caesars.More news: Zayn Malik debuts huge tattoo after Gigi Hadid split
Limited to one (1) HOT-N-READY Lunch Combo per family (defined as parents, children, siblings, and spouse).
The lunch combo includes a 4-slice deep dish pepperoni pizza and a 20 oz.More news: UK Using Nerve Agent Row to Distract from Brexit: Moscow
Little Caesars may be regretting a promotion they did for March Madness. This is only offered at participating stores. And if they get eliminated, you can commiserate with free pizza. Little Caesars products are made with quality ingredients, like fresh, never frozen, mozzarella and Muenster cheese, dough made fresh daily in the stores and sauce made from fresh-packed, vine-ripened California crushed tomatoes.
- Russia To Expel UK Diplomats As Crisis Over Nerve Toxin Attack Deepens
- Who Is Adrian Lamo? Former Hacker Who Turned in Chelsea Manning Dies
- Sean Hannity Calls Shepard Smith "Clueless" For Comments About Opinion Programming
- Fortnite Arrives On iOS With Battle Royale And Invite Only
- WTA Indian Wells: Naomi Osaka dismantles Simona Halep in 63 minutes!
- Russian Federation expels 23 British diplomats over ex-spy poisoning accusations
- Valentino Rossi Extends Yamaha MotoGP Contract Through 2020
- Abe tells Moon of Japan's intention to talk with N. Korea
- Johnson: 'Overwhelmingly likely' Putin ordered nerve agent attack
- Analytical Overview of Enbridge Inc. (NYSE:ENB)