I'm sick of this shit.
In Atascadero, a student made threats to "shoot up" the northern San Luis Obispo County high school.More news: Yahoo users can sue over data breaches, judge rules
San Leandro police issued a community message shortly before 11:10 a.m. about the police activity at the school at 2200 Bancroft Ave.
Righetti and St. Joseph high schools were placed on lockdown this morning after several students received an anonymous text warning there was a gun on campus, according to school officials, although the threat of violence was later determined to be unrelated to the Orcutt campuses.More news: CB Butler leaving Patriots for $61 million deal with Titans
All of this happened on the day that thousands of students across the Bay Area and the country were participating in March for Our Lives, a walkout to put pressure on congress for stricter gun control laws following the Parkland, Florida school shooting last month. We also brought in some K-9's to search the hallways, and do a very comprehensive search the best we can to ensure the safety of the school, students and staff. We didn't want to take the chance and have this take place tomorrow.
Henderson said school security workers found the threatening graffiti on a stall in a boy's restroom. No weapons were found. Police say everyone was safe, and students were dismissed at their scheduled time.More news: House passes school safety bill amid student protests
Atascadero police say the teen responsible for posting the threat has been arrested.
- Mississippi State headed to NIT
- Arizona Cardinals release former LSU football standout Tyrann Mathieu
- Diddy, Steph Curry included on billionaire's ownership group for Panthers bid
- Seth Rich's Parents Sue Fox News Over Retracted Story
- Barack Obama Reveals His NCAA Tournament Bracket
- 'American Idol' Poll: Is the Show Setting Laine Hardy Up for Success?
- Trump's steel, aluminum trade tariffs, Mar 12
- Home Automation: Google Assistant, Amazon Cloud Cam Pick Up New Abilities
- South Africa rebukes Australian minister for white farmer comments
- Free for all in Gujarat Assembly