I'm sick of this shit.
In Atascadero, a student made threats to "shoot up" the northern San Luis Obispo County high school.More news: 'We had your backs': Trudeau on country's steel and aluminum workers
San Leandro police issued a community message shortly before 11:10 a.m. about the police activity at the school at 2200 Bancroft Ave.
Righetti and St. Joseph high schools were placed on lockdown this morning after several students received an anonymous text warning there was a gun on campus, according to school officials, although the threat of violence was later determined to be unrelated to the Orcutt campuses.More news: Yahoo users can sue over data breaches, judge rules
All of this happened on the day that thousands of students across the Bay Area and the country were participating in March for Our Lives, a walkout to put pressure on congress for stricter gun control laws following the Parkland, Florida school shooting last month. We also brought in some K-9's to search the hallways, and do a very comprehensive search the best we can to ensure the safety of the school, students and staff. We didn't want to take the chance and have this take place tomorrow.
Henderson said school security workers found the threatening graffiti on a stall in a boy's restroom. No weapons were found. Police say everyone was safe, and students were dismissed at their scheduled time.More news: Conte takes time to laud Messi after Champions League exit
Atascadero police say the teen responsible for posting the threat has been arrested.
- Despite cold, dark, Finland tops 2018 global happiness index
- Mississippi State headed to NIT
- 'American Idol' Poll: Is the Show Setting Laine Hardy Up for Success?
- Trump's steel, aluminum trade tariffs, Mar 12
- Free for all in Gujarat Assembly
- West Ham can dodge a bullet by avoiding Andre Gomes
- UP, Bihar Bypolls: BJP Lost in All Three Lok Sabha Seats
- Kiss From Katy Perry Made "American Idol" Contestant "Uncomfortable"
- South Africa rebukes Australian minister for white farmer comments
- Based uBreakiFix gets authorization to fix Samsung products