I'm sick of this shit.
In Atascadero, a student made threats to "shoot up" the northern San Luis Obispo County high school.More news: South Africa rebukes Australian minister for white farmer comments
San Leandro police issued a community message shortly before 11:10 a.m. about the police activity at the school at 2200 Bancroft Ave.
Righetti and St. Joseph high schools were placed on lockdown this morning after several students received an anonymous text warning there was a gun on campus, according to school officials, although the threat of violence was later determined to be unrelated to the Orcutt campuses.More news: Seth Rich's Parents Sue Fox News Over Retracted Story
All of this happened on the day that thousands of students across the Bay Area and the country were participating in March for Our Lives, a walkout to put pressure on congress for stricter gun control laws following the Parkland, Florida school shooting last month. We also brought in some K-9's to search the hallways, and do a very comprehensive search the best we can to ensure the safety of the school, students and staff. We didn't want to take the chance and have this take place tomorrow.
Henderson said school security workers found the threatening graffiti on a stall in a boy's restroom. No weapons were found. Police say everyone was safe, and students were dismissed at their scheduled time.More news: Yahoo users can sue over data breaches, judge rules
Atascadero police say the teen responsible for posting the threat has been arrested.
- Blocking IPP signing a 'delay tactic' nothing more - Yelland
- Diddy, Steph Curry included on billionaire's ownership group for Panthers bid
- CB Butler leaving Patriots for $61 million deal with Titans
- UP, Bihar Bypolls: BJP Lost in All Three Lok Sabha Seats
- West Ham can dodge a bullet by avoiding Andre Gomes
- Porn star raising funds for legal expenses in Trump disclosure fight
- Shane McMahon's Big WrestleMania 34 Announcement Revealed
- Conte takes time to laud Messi after Champions League exit
- Jeremy Maclin hits free agency after being released by Baltimore Ravens
- Kiss From Katy Perry Made "American Idol" Contestant "Uncomfortable"