Actor Arjun Kapoor just took to his social media account and released the teaser poster along with release date of the film. With Sanjay Dutt, Arjun Kapoor and Kriti Sanon on board, the director plans to revive the third battle of Panipat - one of the landmark moments in the 18th century.
Ashutosh Gowariker is back with another epic saga from the pages of our esteem history. There were three battles of Panipat in total which shaped Mughal history and rule in the country. "Not just that, Parvatibai was also present when the final battle was fought". Sanjay Dutt, Arjun Kapoor, and Kriti Sanon will be sharing screen space for the first time for this movie. The poster also carries the tagline of the film, The Great Betrayal.More news: Kendall Jenner Finally Addresses Those Persistent Gay Rumours
It features a sword held on firmly by a fearless hand. The saffron flag denoting the Maratha is highlighted as well.
The teaser poster heralds the beginning of a great war with visuals of a bejeweled sword, saffron flags and mighty armies headed towards a clash. The film will be directed by Ashutosh Gowariker. This time Gowariker is set to bring the Battle of Panipat on the big screen with his next film. Gowariker has had his fair share of hits and misses. Bankrolled by Gowarikar's wife Sunita and Rohit Shelatkar's company, Vision World, "Panipat" is slated to hit the theatres on December 6, 2019.More news: Xiaomi Redmi 5 vs Xiaomi Redmi 5A: Which one should you choose?
About the younger ones, he added, "What impresses me most about Arjun, apart from his fine performances - is his dynamism. He had played double roles twice (Aurangzeb, 2013 and Mubarakan 2017), and has portrayed an action hero as well as a lover boy".
"I needed someone really attractive as well as a good performer, and Kriti is both".More news: Julius Peppers re-signs with Panthers for one more season
- Jamie Carragher suspended after spitting at girl, 14, and dad
- Securities Analyst Recommendations: QUALCOMM Incorporated (QCOM), Signature Bank (SBNY)
- Yesterday Trading Recap Kinder Morgan, Inc. (KMI) Stock Price trades -10.87%
- Lancaster Barnstormers release player after domestic violence video released
- Harry Styles' new song 'Medicine' sparks questions about his sexuality
- Google opens up Maps API to game developers
- Snapchat issues apology over Rihanna advert making light of domestic abuse
- Corbyn doubts Russian links to ex-spy poisoning
- NCAA Tournament Predictions: Can Loyola upset Miami? 3/15/18
- United States Faces Double Healthcare Cost Than Other Wealthy Countries