Both deals can be made official when free agency begins at 4 p.m. March 14. However, in 2014 and 2015 Maclin - just 29 - caught 85-plus balls for over 1,000 yards.
When Maclin became a free-agent before last season, Pro Football Talk reported, "Per a source with knowledge of the situation, the Eagles indeed attempted to reunite with Maclin".More news: Shane McMahon's Big WrestleMania 34 Announcement Revealed
More news: Dota Plus Subscription Service Introduced for Dota 2
Unfortunately Maclin's numbers last season took a serious hit compared to previous years with only 40 catches for 440 receiving yards and 3 touchdowns-giving him an average of 11 yards/catch.
Assuming their isn't a large market for Maclin, the Eagles might be able to land Maclin for the veteran minimum, money that might be well spent on the veteran receiver if he is open to coming back to Philadelphia.More news: Probation in Body Fluids Case at Hartford
However, injuries have plagued Woodhead over the past two seasons, as he's missed a total of 22 games. It's considered a deep draft at wide receiver, short on elite receivers but with a lot of talent through the first few rounds.
- Blocking IPP signing a 'delay tactic' nothing more - Yelland
- 49ers expected to sign RB Jerick McKinnon to four-year deal
- Sarah Drew From 'Grey's Anatomy' to 'Cagney & Lacey'
- Delhi CS assault witness Jain resigns as Kejriwal's advisor
- Arizona Cardinals release former LSU football standout Tyrann Mathieu
- Amitabh Bachchan clarifies his health is fine
- Which Denver-area counties are the healthiest?
- Home Automation: Google Assistant, Amazon Cloud Cam Pick Up New Abilities
- Killed, Several Injured In Lahore Blast; Police Suspected To Be Target
- Barack Obama Reveals His NCAA Tournament Bracket