With a phrase or sentence, a series of pre-set actions will be triggered on your device and the other connected devices that are supported by Google Assistant. Since your Google Home device stays at home, Google Assistant will then send you a reminder on your phone once you reached the location, assuming your location services are on. Well, if you're an owner of a Google Home device you're life just got a whole lot easier thanks to Routines.
Location-based reminders work with both Android and iOS devices.More news: Margot Robbie To Play Sharon Tate In Tarantino Film, Alongside Leonardo DiCaprio
During last weekend's SxSW Interactive, while the lines were long at HBO's Westworld exhibition, The Google Fun House attracted a fair share of attendees with a indoor and outdoor party that attempted to show the wide variety of things the Google Assistant can do inside and out. Now, if you have your hands full at home, you can do all that through a smart speaker entirely by voice.
If you're a fan of Google Assistant, today is a good day.More news: Bangladesh court grants bail to former PM Khaleda Zia
There are some limits, it seems, however. What would really be useful is the ability to issue reminders to specific people through Google Home, with not only the instruction but a person whose phone it should pop up on being given explicitly.
These routines will also change depending on who's talking to the Google Home, so if you have loaded your profile it will give calendar alerts specific to your account.More news: Amitabh Bachchan clarifies his health is fine
You will be able to set up multiple actions with just one trigger phrase through Routines. Instead, the Google Home asked when I wanted the full instruction to be issued as a regular reminder.
- Skyrim VR is coming to HTC Vive next month
- Monster Hunter World Deviljho Release And Spring Event Update
- Russell Westbrook Reaches NBA Triple-Double Milestone
- Start-Up Warns Of AMD Chip Flaws In Unusual Publicity Campaign
- Sarah Drew From 'Grey's Anatomy' to 'Cagney & Lacey'
- 49ers expected to sign RB Jerick McKinnon to four-year deal
- West Ham can dodge a bullet by avoiding Andre Gomes
- Which Denver-area counties are the healthiest?
- Delhi CS assault witness Jain resigns as Kejriwal's advisor
- March Madness odds 2018: Wednesday First Four betting lines and trends