Worldpay has outlined its predictions for this week's Cheltenham Festival, detailing that there could be as much as a 45% surge in online betting activity during the four-day festival, as racing fans seek to beat the bookies. 28 races make up the most hotly-contested event in the racing calendar with nearly 500 horses competing for £1m in prize money every day.
There has been an outpour of support for the 38-year-old jockey and Paddy Power, which Walsh is a brand ambassador for, have said that they will pay out anyone that backed Walsh to be top jockey at the festival.
Here's the full schedule for Cheltenham 2018 day 2.
Here's how to live stream Cheltenham, plus all the Cheltenham race times and TV channel details ahead of the Gold Cup on Friday.More news: Based uBreakiFix gets authorization to fix Samsung products
Altior stormed to victory in the Queen Mother Champion Chase as an eagerly anticipated duel with Douvan failed to materialise on day two of the Cheltenham Festival.
Yet the coronation of last year's Arkle Trophy victor is no formality after Nico de Boinville's mount was found to be slightly lame with an infected foot on Monday morning.
That's all you need to know about day 2 at Cheltenham - keep in mind to bet responsibility if you do choose to have a flutter!
That's one of three Grade Ones at Prestbury Park this afternoon, with the first of them the Ballymore Novices' Chase at 1.30.More news: Wright City schools on lockdown after shooting rumor; two under observation
Martin backed a victor on the opening day of the Festival, with Footpad winning the Racing Post Arkle Challenge Trophy Steeple Chase, while his other nap, an each-way punt on My Tent Or Yours, was a non-runner in the Unibet Champion Hurdle.
Presenting Percy is a strong favourite here but Monalee and Black Corton are definitely worth keeping an eye on.
The winning-most jockey in Festival history was hurt when he parted company with Al Boum Photo at the penultimate fence in the second race of the day, the RSA Insurance Novices' Chase.
The first race of the day is the Grade 1, 2 mile 1 furlong juvenile JCB Triumph Hurdle at 1.30pm.More news: Jeremy Maclin hits free agency after being released by Baltimore Ravens
- PM Trudeau shows support for steel workers, says Canada protecting industry
- South Africa rebukes Australian minister for white farmer comments
- Porn star raising funds for legal expenses in Trump disclosure fight
- Trump's steel, aluminum trade tariffs, Mar 12
- Despite cold, dark, Finland tops 2018 global happiness index
- Diddy, Steph Curry included on billionaire's ownership group for Panthers bid
- Free for all in Gujarat Assembly
- Blocking IPP signing a 'delay tactic' nothing more - Yelland
- Philadelphia Eagles make the right call signing Bradham over Robinson
- Marans, 5 others cleared by court in illegal telephone exchange case