This is the second straight year Tennessee has signed away a Patriots defensive back.
General manager Jon Robinson, hired in January 2016, got his National Football League start as a New England scout. A former Patriots executive in Jon Robinson runs the Titans front office, and he hired former Patriots linebacker Mike Vrabel to be his coach this year.More news: The internet can't get over this Chinese journalist's dramatic eye-roll
Butler started every game in 2015 and 2016, earning a Pro Bowl berth in 2015, though his future with the team was uncertain after the 2016 season, when he was a restricted free agent.
Of course, he will always be part of Patriots' lore due to his game-saving interception of Seattle's Russell Wilson in Super Bowl XLIX following the 2014 season.
The money is astounding for Butler, who admitted he didn't have a good season past year. Interestingly, Butler was beaten twice for touchdowns by rookie wide receiver Corey Davis in the Patriots' divisional-round victory over the Titans.More news: Smoking Can Increase The Chances Of Going Deaf By 60 Percent
He was sick in the days before New England left for the Super Bowl in Minnesota, but after medical treatment arrived a day after the team and took part in practice sessions. He was given a first-round tender from the team worth $3.9 million and was rumored to be in trade conversations between the Patriots and New Orleans Saints.
Lewis did finish the 2017 season with career highs in rushing yards (896) and touchdowns (nine total).
Lewis offers versatility and pass-catching ability for the Titans.More news: Sane Trilogy, keyboard and mouse support
- Dota Plus Subscription Service Introduced for Dota 2
- March Madness odds 2018: Wednesday First Four betting lines and trends
- Prudential to spin off M&G business
- New addition Jake Arrieta promising Phillies will fight
- Amitabh Bachchan clarifies his health is fine
- Start-Up Warns Of AMD Chip Flaws In Unusual Publicity Campaign
- Tiger Woods doesn't know how he's getting massive clubhead speeds
- Home Automation: Google Assistant, Amazon Cloud Cam Pick Up New Abilities
- Probation in Body Fluids Case at Hartford
- Theresa May welcomes Facebook decision to remove Britain First page