Unfortunately, unless you're an Apple customer, getting an in-person fix for your damaged device without voiding your warranty can be a hard task.
To pull this off, Samsung is partnering with over 300 uBreakiFix locations across the US that are Samsung Care authorized (there will be an additional 200 locations opened by early 2019 according to the South Korean electronics giant).More news: Delhi CS assault witness Jain resigns as Kejriwal's advisor
The phones range from the S6 and Note 5 through the S9 and Note 8. The company says out-of-warranty issues like liquid damage and corrosion won't be eligible for same-day service but that other out-of-warranty damages, like cracked screens, can still be fixed at a uBreakiFix store.
Much has been made of the price of Apple's rival iPhone X and, to a lesser extent, how much the pubic could expect to pay for Samsung's new phones.More news: March Madness odds 2018: Wednesday First Four betting lines and trends
In a press release Samsung advises device phones to schedule an appointment via its own website and then take it along to their nearest uBreakiFix location. And just in case you are thinking that you might be getting subpar replacement parts for your device, Samsung reassures customers that genuine parts and tools are used to complete repairs, and all technicians are Samsung-certified. According to Samsung, all Galaxy owners will get authorized care in two hours or even less.
Previously, Galaxy owners have had the option to call or chat with a Samsung representative for support, find a nearby fix service or ship their devices to a company facility for fix.More news: Amitabh Bachchan clarifies his health is fine
Currently, Samsung sells an extended warranty service called "Premium Care" that costs $12 a month and offers in-home support and extra coverage against accidental damages.
- Probation in Body Fluids Case at Hartford
- 49ers expected to sign RB Jerick McKinnon to four-year deal
- Theresa May welcomes Facebook decision to remove Britain First page
- Sarah Drew From 'Grey's Anatomy' to 'Cagney & Lacey'
- Seth Rich's Parents Sue Fox News Over Retracted Story
- Barack Obama Reveals His NCAA Tournament Bracket
- CB Butler leaving Patriots for $61 million deal with Titans
- Smoking Can Increase The Chances Of Going Deaf By 60 Percent
- Dota Plus Subscription Service Introduced for Dota 2
- Free for all in Gujarat Assembly