Brace yourselves! More wind, rain and snow is heading for our shores this weekend.
Heavier snow is expected to fall throughout much of Friday and into Saturday on even higher ground across parts of central, eastern and northern Scotland.
A spokesman for the Met Office said: "High pressure over Scandinavia will feed a very cold easterly airstream across the country during this weekend".More news: Ben Carson knew about $31000 dining set despite statements to the contrary
Rain is forecast to hit Edinburgh and the Lothians tomorrow, with temperatures in the Scottish capital to drop to a 2C high by Saturday.
It states: "A band of rain and hill snow will increasingly turn to snow to lower levels through Friday evening and overnight into Saturday".
There are fears the Beast from the East is due to return, but will it be more of a pussycat?More news: OPEC says US oil production to rise again in 2018
The warning stretches from the east coast, across the Midlands, down to London and the south coast.
According to the Met Office, snow showers are likely, and the snow could settle, disrupting the roads and public transport services.
Cold air from the Arctic is heading to the United Kingdom - and we're set to see more snow and ice in the region this weekend.More news: Heynckes breaks Champions League record as Bayern march on
- Serena Williams: 'My room for improvement is incredible'
- Dem operatives fume after Hillary disses Trump voters
- FBI's McCabe Expected to Be Fired This Week
- University, borough business close for winter storm, postpone events
- Pi Day deals: Blaze Pizza, Papa Murphy's, Boston Market, more
- Alicia Vikander leads the Tomb Raider reboot
- Pocket of air found where man's brain should've been
- Netflix hit The Crown paid its queen less than her prince
- Women's basketball: Auriemma plans no big changes
- Grab forms venture with Japan's Credit Saison for lending services