Brace yourselves! More wind, rain and snow is heading for our shores this weekend.
Heavier snow is expected to fall throughout much of Friday and into Saturday on even higher ground across parts of central, eastern and northern Scotland.
A spokesman for the Met Office said: "High pressure over Scandinavia will feed a very cold easterly airstream across the country during this weekend".More news: Trump fires Tillerson, a moderate; replaces him with hawkish spy chief Pompeo
Rain is forecast to hit Edinburgh and the Lothians tomorrow, with temperatures in the Scottish capital to drop to a 2C high by Saturday.
It states: "A band of rain and hill snow will increasingly turn to snow to lower levels through Friday evening and overnight into Saturday".
There are fears the Beast from the East is due to return, but will it be more of a pussycat?More news: Grab forms venture with Japan's Credit Saison for lending services
The warning stretches from the east coast, across the Midlands, down to London and the south coast.
According to the Met Office, snow showers are likely, and the snow could settle, disrupting the roads and public transport services.
Cold air from the Arctic is heading to the United Kingdom - and we're set to see more snow and ice in the region this weekend.More news: Serena Williams: 'My room for improvement is incredible'
- Pi Day deals: Blaze Pizza, Papa Murphy's, Boston Market, more
- Miley Cyrus Is Being Sued Over Her 2013 Single 'We Can't Stop'
- Enraged Lille fans spark riot, invade pitch, assault team
- Power outages remain a problem after storm
- Russia: We will attack United States military if Trump strikes Syria again
- Microsoft to add new Azure regions in Germany, Switzerland, UAE
- Chef Justin Carlisle of Ardent in Milwaukee advances toward Beard Award
- Slovak junior government party wants early election if coalition collapses
- FBI's McCabe Expected to Be Fired This Week
- Alicia Vikander leads the Tomb Raider reboot