Brace yourselves! More wind, rain and snow is heading for our shores this weekend.
Heavier snow is expected to fall throughout much of Friday and into Saturday on even higher ground across parts of central, eastern and northern Scotland.
A spokesman for the Met Office said: "High pressure over Scandinavia will feed a very cold easterly airstream across the country during this weekend".More news: Grab forms venture with Japan's Credit Saison for lending services
Rain is forecast to hit Edinburgh and the Lothians tomorrow, with temperatures in the Scottish capital to drop to a 2C high by Saturday.
It states: "A band of rain and hill snow will increasingly turn to snow to lower levels through Friday evening and overnight into Saturday".
There are fears the Beast from the East is due to return, but will it be more of a pussycat?More news: France Accuses Apple of Abusive Contracts, Will Sue Company
The warning stretches from the east coast, across the Midlands, down to London and the south coast.
According to the Met Office, snow showers are likely, and the snow could settle, disrupting the roads and public transport services.
Cold air from the Arctic is heading to the United Kingdom - and we're set to see more snow and ice in the region this weekend.More news: Kevin Love eyes return to Cavaliers next week: Inside Cavs-Suns
- FBI's McCabe Expected to Be Fired This Week
- Pocket of air found where man's brain should've been
- Serena Williams: 'My room for improvement is incredible'
- Russia: We will attack United States military if Trump strikes Syria again
- Warriors' Curry out at least four more games
- Dem operatives fume after Hillary disses Trump voters
- Trump fires Tillerson, a moderate; replaces him with hawkish spy chief Pompeo
- Women's basketball: Auriemma plans no big changes
- Sunny skies in Boulder today with a high of 55
- Alicia Vikander leads the Tomb Raider reboot