Though Arsenal reported that 59,131 tickets were sold for the Watford game, there were several thousand seats left empty as supporters stayed away in protest at Wenger's struggles.
Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger is anxious by an apparent dip in attendance at the Emirates stadium in recent weeks but said he is confident the team will do "absolutely everything" to win back their fans.
Now, it's claimed that Arsenal have settled on Juventus boss Massimiliano Allegri as their top choice to replace Wenger, having seen him mastermind a Champions League win over Tottenham Hotspur last week.
Victory in the Europa League is his only chance of silverware this season and failure will also certainly condemn Arsenal to a second successive season without Champions League football.More news: Three Men Charged With Minnesota Mosque Bombing
"It's important we treat it as 0-0 and go out there for the win".
The Gunners have lost four of their last six games, but they seemed to claw some form back on Sunday when they beat Watford 3-0 at the Emirates.
Manager Arsene Wenger said he had a full squad of players to choose from with the exception of Alexandre Lacazette, who is out with a knee problem. They still, however, remain a long way from the dominant team they were over a decade ago.
Alexandre Lacazette will miss the match following knee surgery, but is expected return to action following the global break.More news: Rep. Stephanie Murphy: Trump's 'Big Game' on Guns Falls Short
Arsenal beat AC Milan 2-0 in the first leg of their last 16 clash and take on the Italians at home on Thursday.
"Then we can discuss how the team plays or something else, but I find that the criticisms that fall on Arsene on a personal level are hard to accept".
"If you lose the first one then it's a massive game, like we faced in the [Carabao] Cup, you have more chances to lose the next one".
When asked about the latest reports during his pre-match press conference, Wenger told reporters: "On my side nothing has changed".More news: Apple to buy digital magazine service Texture
- Browns still awaiting decision from star tackle Joe Thomas
- Walmart to Expand Grocery Delivery as Amazon Battle Intensifies
- 'Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald' trailer takes Potterheads back to Hogwarts
- Broadcom to stay on deal path after Qualcomm halt, say analysts
- Stewart reunites with Shula, Gettleman as he joins the Giants Video
- Murphy Has Big Plans, Unveils First Budget As NJ's Governor
- Iran invites Pakistan, China to join India in Chabahar port project
- Suspect in Binghamton University student's death arrested in Nicaragua
- Milenina leads Russian medal haul in PyeongChang with cross-country sprint gold
- China Threatens Trade Retaliation against US Agricultural Commodities