West winds 10 to 15 miles per hour. Winds blow from the west at 5 to 15 miles per hour.
Forecasters said Thursday should again be mostly sunny with a high in the mid- to upper 50s. Light and variable wind becoming south southwest 5 to 7 miles per hour in the afternoon.
A brief warm spell was forecast this week in the Council Bluffs-Omaha area, with precipitation chances increasing by Thursday night. Southwest wind 5 to 8 miles per hour. Low: 12. Day: Partly sunny to partly cloudy with northwest winds 10 to 20 miles per hour. Partly sunny, with a high near 63. Light south wind becoming south, southwest 10 to 15 miles per hour in the morning.More news: Women's basketball: Auriemma plans no big changes
Today: Sunny, windy. Highs: 41-46.
Today will be cloudy with a high around 37 and a 50 percent chance of scattered snow showers, mainly after 8 a.m.
Friday: A 20 percent chance of showers. Chance of precipitation is 80%. High winds and dust in the air can make for unsafe driving conditions and might cause issues for residents with respiratory diseases, the weather service said.More news: Dem operatives fume after Hillary disses Trump voters
Monday, March 19: High: 24. The next of chance of rain will be this weekend when a few spotty showers could develop.
Tomorrow night: Partly to mostly cloudy. Southwest wind 5 to 7 miles per hour becoming light and variable. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28. Southwest wind 5 to 7 miles per hour becoming southeast after midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 67.More news: Sacking of JK Finance Minister Haseeb Drabu signals hard posturing by PDP
- Trump fires Tillerson, a moderate; replaces him with hawkish spy chief Pompeo
- Serena Williams: 'My room for improvement is incredible'
- OPEC says US oil production to rise again in 2018
- Warriors' Curry out at least four more games
- Exxon Mobil (XOM) Receiving Somewhat Favorable Media Coverage, Study Finds
- Kevin Love eyes return to Cavaliers next week: Inside Cavs-Suns
- Trump looks 'very strongly' at Larry Kudlow for chief economic adviser
- Toys'R'Us to begin shutting all United Kingdom stores as hundreds face redundancy
- Grab forms venture with Japan's Credit Saison for lending services
- E3 2018 will be Xbox's 'Biggest Showing Ever' says Microsoft