As you can imagine, Skyrim VR brings you through the world of the Elder Scrolls game with VR controls as you face off against dragons and a smattering of other unusual enemies and navigate the landscape in a first-person mode. Skyrim VR is going to come to PCs. Its virtual reality port came to PlayStation 4 last November - nearly six years to the day since it first launched, since you ask - and it will come to PC on April 3. Instead, Skyrim VR allowed for full 3D movement through all of the original title's content, and included all three of the game's official DLC packs - Hearthfire, Dawnguard, and Dragonborn - for over 100 hours of fantasy adventuring.More news: University, borough business close for winter storm, postpone events
That Skyrim VR even came to PSVR in the first place pretty much told everyone it'll come to at least the Vive, and probably not the Rift considering the company's stance on the headset.More news: Warriors' Curry out at least four more games
It is not now known how to move to PC will change the title, though it is clear that some changes will need to be made to accommodate the Oculus Touch, HTC Vive wands and Windows motion controllers, and to allow for room-scale immersion. As Dragonborn, the prophesied hero born with the power of The Voice, you are the only one who can stand amongst them.More news: Power outages remain a problem after storm
- New addition Jake Arrieta promising Phillies will fight
- The internet can't get over this Chinese journalist's dramatic eye-roll
- Probe corruption charges against Shami: CoA chairman
- Ben Carson knew about $31000 dining set despite statements to the contrary
- France Accuses Apple of Abusive Contracts, Will Sue Company
- Which Denver-area counties are the healthiest?
- Sane Trilogy, keyboard and mouse support
- Serena Williams: 'My room for improvement is incredible'
- Start-Up Warns Of AMD Chip Flaws In Unusual Publicity Campaign
- Enraged Lille fans spark riot, invade pitch, assault team