Sane Trilogy on the PC, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch feels like a dream come true.
This includes remastered versions of the first three Crash Bandicoot games - Crash Bandicoot, Crash Bandicoot 2: Cortex Strikes Back, and Crash Bandicoot Warped - that will see you spin, jump, wump, and repeat as you take on their epic challenges and adventures.More news: Pocket of air found where man's brain should've been
Keyboard and mouse support is being mentioned due to the fact that the developer Vicarious Visions will be going further than before with bringing Crash Bandicoot N.Sane Trilogy to PC, here is what they had to say.
Sane Trilogy heading to Nintendo Switch this summer, many wondered what team would be handling the game's development. Fans who had played the original release on the PS4 might have an idea about the Naughty Dog easter eggs that were a part of the game's opening cutscene.More news: France Accuses Apple of Abusive Contracts, Will Sue Company
Rumors regarding a multiplatform release were finally set to rest last week as Activision officially announced that last year's massively successful "Crash Bandicoot" remake would be available across every major platform of the current generation. The game is now out on PlayStation 4.
What do you think of the Crash Bandicoot Trilogy Naughty Dog references being removed from versions on other platforms?More news: Netflix hit The Crown paid its queen less than her prince
- Women's basketball: Auriemma plans no big changes
- Kevin Love eyes return to Cavaliers next week: Inside Cavs-Suns
- The internet can't get over this Chinese journalist's dramatic eye-roll
- Power outages remain a problem after storm
- Monster Hunter World Deviljho Release And Spring Event Update
- Bangladesh court grants bail to former PM Khaleda Zia
- Dem operatives fume after Hillary disses Trump voters
- Sunny skies in Boulder today with a high of 55
- New addition Jake Arrieta promising Phillies will fight
- Grab forms venture with Japan's Credit Saison for lending services