Sane Trilogy on the PC, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch feels like a dream come true.
This includes remastered versions of the first three Crash Bandicoot games - Crash Bandicoot, Crash Bandicoot 2: Cortex Strikes Back, and Crash Bandicoot Warped - that will see you spin, jump, wump, and repeat as you take on their epic challenges and adventures.More news: Serena Williams: 'My room for improvement is incredible'
Keyboard and mouse support is being mentioned due to the fact that the developer Vicarious Visions will be going further than before with bringing Crash Bandicoot N.Sane Trilogy to PC, here is what they had to say.
Sane Trilogy heading to Nintendo Switch this summer, many wondered what team would be handling the game's development. Fans who had played the original release on the PS4 might have an idea about the Naughty Dog easter eggs that were a part of the game's opening cutscene.More news: University, borough business close for winter storm, postpone events
Rumors regarding a multiplatform release were finally set to rest last week as Activision officially announced that last year's massively successful "Crash Bandicoot" remake would be available across every major platform of the current generation. The game is now out on PlayStation 4.
What do you think of the Crash Bandicoot Trilogy Naughty Dog references being removed from versions on other platforms?More news: Enraged Lille fans spark riot, invade pitch, assault team
- Sunny skies in Boulder today with a high of 55
- Dem operatives fume after Hillary disses Trump voters
- Heynckes breaks Champions League record as Bayern march on
- France Accuses Apple of Abusive Contracts, Will Sue Company
- Yellow weather warning issued for rain tonight
- The internet can't get over this Chinese journalist's dramatic eye-roll
- Bangladesh court grants bail to former PM Khaleda Zia
- Netflix hit The Crown paid its queen less than her prince
- Start-Up Warns Of AMD Chip Flaws In Unusual Publicity Campaign
- Ben Carson knew about $31000 dining set despite statements to the contrary