Sane Trilogy on the PC, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch feels like a dream come true.
This includes remastered versions of the first three Crash Bandicoot games - Crash Bandicoot, Crash Bandicoot 2: Cortex Strikes Back, and Crash Bandicoot Warped - that will see you spin, jump, wump, and repeat as you take on their epic challenges and adventures.More news: Probe corruption charges against Shami: CoA chairman
Keyboard and mouse support is being mentioned due to the fact that the developer Vicarious Visions will be going further than before with bringing Crash Bandicoot N.Sane Trilogy to PC, here is what they had to say.
Sane Trilogy heading to Nintendo Switch this summer, many wondered what team would be handling the game's development. Fans who had played the original release on the PS4 might have an idea about the Naughty Dog easter eggs that were a part of the game's opening cutscene.More news: Ben Carson knew about $31000 dining set despite statements to the contrary
Rumors regarding a multiplatform release were finally set to rest last week as Activision officially announced that last year's massively successful "Crash Bandicoot" remake would be available across every major platform of the current generation. The game is now out on PlayStation 4.
What do you think of the Crash Bandicoot Trilogy Naughty Dog references being removed from versions on other platforms?More news: Alicia Vikander leads the Tomb Raider reboot
- Start-Up Warns Of AMD Chip Flaws In Unusual Publicity Campaign
- Dem operatives fume after Hillary disses Trump voters
- FBI's McCabe Expected to Be Fired This Week
- The internet can't get over this Chinese journalist's dramatic eye-roll
- Warriors' Curry out at least four more games
- France Accuses Apple of Abusive Contracts, Will Sue Company
- New addition Jake Arrieta promising Phillies will fight
- University, borough business close for winter storm, postpone events
- Serena Williams: 'My room for improvement is incredible'
- Heynckes breaks Champions League record as Bayern march on