It has been a good few days since Mohammed Shami's wife Hasin Jahan caught the media's attention, accusing the Indian pacer of abuse, and cheating on her with not one but several women.
In a letter addressed to the head of the BCCI ACSU Neeraj Kumar, which ESPNcricinfo has accessed, the CoA has asked the board to submit a report "preferably" within a week.
Meanwhile, the cricketer rubbished all the allegations made by Hasin and said, "I always stood beside her and I don't know why she is behaving like this now". The 28-year-old has been making headlines over the last week after his wife accused him of having an extramarital affair and assaulting her. Hasin Jahan, is continuously in the news because of the controversy that has erupted after she labelled many allegations against her husband.More news: Grab forms venture with Japan's Credit Saison for lending services
Kolkata Police is now looking into various criminal charges filed by Jahan against India fast bowler Shami and his family, including attempt to murder. According to report, Hasin Jahan had complained to the cops about his dodgy cash transactions made by her husband, Mohammed Shami when he had gone to Dubai.
Shami, on other hand, is defending himself and has called all the allegations false.
She in a press conference at the Bankshall Court sought the chief ministers intervention, reiterating that theres no question of a reconciliation. Hasin also shared names, photographs and phone numbers on social media of women with whom Shami allegedly had extra-marital relationships. "I don't want her to blindly support me but as she herself has struggled a lot in her life, I feel she can empathise with my pain", she said. Ive all the evidence with me. "Even today, Shami called to threaten me".More news: Yellow weather warning issued for rain tonight
Jahan has also filed a police complaint against the pacer alleging infidelity and domestic violence, resulting in BCCI withholding Shami's central contract. "You have framed me.' He further asked me to take back all the allegations for the sake of my and my daughter's lives", she said.
"The COA is concerned only with such portion of the said audio recording in which the person who it is claimed is Md".More news: Dem operatives fume after Hillary disses Trump voters
- Heynckes breaks Champions League record as Bayern march on
- Kevin Love eyes return to Cavaliers next week: Inside Cavs-Suns
- Start-Up Warns Of AMD Chip Flaws In Unusual Publicity Campaign
- Netflix hit The Crown paid its queen less than her prince
- Serena Williams: 'My room for improvement is incredible'
- Women's basketball: Auriemma plans no big changes
- Prudential to spin off M&G business
- University, borough business close for winter storm, postpone events
- Trump fires Tillerson, a moderate; replaces him with hawkish spy chief Pompeo
- YouTube to display Wikipedia 'facts' alongside conspiracy videos