Before his injury, the veteran was having another productive season with 17.9 points and 9.4 rebounds per game, while shooting 40.4 percent from three-point range.
"The way we defended tonight and knocked down shots leads to nights like this", Hill said.
James is averaging 26.9 points a game and has 39 double-doubles and 13 triple-doubles. "They just try to implement that ball movement, that body movement that he got when he was (an assistant coach) in Golden State".More news: Federal Appeals Court Upholds Most of Texas' Sanctuary Cities Law
"So tonight, I think with Rodney still out, just trying a couple new things but I'm not making much of it".
Love, who broke a bone in his left hand on January 30, told cleveland.com he was hopeful to play against Phoenix at The Q on March 23. I really have no idea.
In a performance that seemed nearly effortless against an outmatched opponent, James earned his 69th career triple-double in a 129-107 victory that was never close after the first few minutes. James made five of his seven free throws and finished the period with seven points, five rebounds and three assists.
Larry Nance Jr. missed nearly the entire second half with right hamstring tightness.More news: Miley Cyrus Is Being Sued Over Her 2013 Single 'We Can't Stop'
OK. In the meantime, Ante Zizic, literally the only other big on the roster who is able to play right now, had his foot examined by team trainer Steven Spiro after the game. He bricked the dunk, and afterward Korver reminded him "you're a shooter, not a dunker". The Suns are tanking (Tyson Chandler didn't even play in this one) for a high draft pick.A blowout like this was in order. They're scrapping for playoff positioning.
"I thought he just out-toughed us", Lue said of Randle. A young 20-year old #LeBron James received a pass on the fastbreak with roughly two minutes left in the third quarter and slammed the basketball through the net over Heat guard Damon Jones. "The guys did a good job of following the game plan".
The two teams reversed shooting roles in the second quarter, with Phoenix matching that 55 percent first-quarter effort of Cleveland, which only managed to hit on 36 percent of its attempts in that area in the second.More news: Evacuations ordered ahead of next Southern California storm
- OPEC says US oil production to rise again in 2018
- Netflix hit The Crown paid its queen less than her prince
- Ex-President Lee Faces Questioning in Corruption Probe
- Pi Day deals: Blaze Pizza, Papa Murphy's, Boston Market, more
- Dem operatives fume after Hillary disses Trump voters
- Microsoft to add new Azure regions in Germany, Switzerland, UAE
- Toys'R'Us to begin shutting all United Kingdom stores as hundreds face redundancy
- Chef Justin Carlisle of Ardent in Milwaukee advances toward Beard Award
- Women's basketball: Auriemma plans no big changes
- Ravens Not To Pick Up Option For RT Howard, Release RB Woodhead