"I highly recommend it", says the actor in the video above.
Jurassic World Evolution studio Frontier Developments and Universal Studios today announced Jeff Goldblum will play the role of Dr. Ian Malcolm in the upcoming video game. Jeff first appeared as Dr. Ian Malcolm in 1993's Jurassic Park and will reprise his role as the iconic character when Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom arrives in theaters in June 2018.
Malcolm was promoted to lead for The Lost World: Jurassic Park, where he very reluctantly undertakes a rescue mission to the original dinosaur testing site to rescue his girlfriend. It gets 10 Goldblums out of a possible 10 Goldblums - that's my highest rating.More news: Stephanie Skipper on The Voice Tells Kelly Clarkson "Don't Apologize"
Although the trailer is light on actual footage of the game, you'll have the ability to design and build the park itself, create dinosaurs, and set up different aspects like attractions for guests, research facilities, and containment areas.
At this point, we don't know a whole lot about Jurassic World Evolution.
With all of the wonder, adventure and thrills synonymous with one of the most popular and successful franchises in cinema history, this all-new motion-picture event sees the return of favorite characters and dinosaurs-along with new breeds more awe-inspiring and terrifying than ever before.More news: Do Big Sean and Jhene Aiko Split Up Because of Nicole Scherzinger?
We're just a few months out from the release of Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom, and like any big blockbuster movie, there's going to be a video game tie-in.
Scheduled to be released this summer for PC, XBox One and PlayStation 4, Jurassic World Evolution places players in charge of Isla Nublar and nearby islands. Jurassic World's director Colin Treverrow wrote the sequel, with J.A. Bayona directing.More news: Genes Affect Your Empathy Levels, Like Experiences Do
- Manchester United's Michael Carrick confirms retirement at end of season
- Cousins Plans to Sign with Vikings Thursday
- Virginia's DeAndre Hunter to Miss NCAA Tournament After Suffering Wrist Injury
- Championship round-up: Aston Villa slip to shock defeat against QPR
- Google Assistant adds iPad support, joins Alexa and Cortana as Siri rivals
- Muhammad Wilkerson to sign with Green Bay Packers
- Ronda Rousey on UFC return: 'WWE is what I enjoy right now'
- Georginio Wijnaldum and Jordan Henderson cleared for Manchester United trip
- Bournemouth face winger woes ahead of Tottenham clash
- Bangor University staff to remain on strike after pension deal rejected