Aiko's actions may have sparked the fan theories about the rapper's alleged cheating, due to Aiko being on tour in Pacific Asia, and apparent sightings of Big Sean following dancer and singer Nicole Scherzinger on Instagram.
The pair's responses came a day after the entertainment blog The Jasmine Brand claimed the "Bounce Back" rapper and the former Pussycat Dolls member, 39, were "cozied up together" and "all over each other" at their VIP table at a 2018 Oscars afterparty.More news: Missing epidemiologist was not passed over for promotion — CDC chief
Twitter quickly got a reality check when Aiko took to her timeline to dispel any rumors before they had time to catch on. Last year, Aiko totally shocked fans when she declared her love to Sean by getting a full-face portrait of the 29-year-old on her arm. "They looked like they were a couple".
No cameras were allowed at the party, but one person who knew Jhene told her, and according to the same source, Jhene was upset and confronted her boyfriend about it.
Big Sean co-signed his girlfriend's message by quoting her tweet with several handclap emojis. However, many of her dozens of pictures featuring Sean from over the past year mysteriously disappeared as well.More news: The Celtics Are Reportedly Unsure Whether Marcus Smart Will Return This Season
Are things over now between Big Sean and Jhene Aiko?
The couple went public with their relationship in 2016.
Pictured: Jhené Aiko (L) and U.S. rapper Big Sean (R) pose for a photo call prior to the Christian Dior's fashion show during the 2018 spring/summer Haute Couture collection on January 22, 2018 in Paris.More news: Genes Affect Your Empathy Levels, Like Experiences Do
- Toys R Us is going out of business, closing all stores
- PNB fraud: Charge of criminal breach of trust added to FIR
- Vikings QB Case Keenum to sign with Broncos
- Virginia's DeAndre Hunter to Miss NCAA Tournament After Suffering Wrist Injury
- Roger Federer continues hot form, downs Federico Delbonis at Indian Wells
- Frustration among millennials as new railcard site crashes
- Bangor University staff to remain on strike after pension deal rejected
- De Boer is worst manager in history-Mourinho
- Chinese takeaway dishes 'should carry warnings about salt content'
- Bournemouth face winger woes ahead of Tottenham clash