She said: "His [Mr Trump's] whole campaign, 'Make America Great Again, ' was looking backwards".
During a trip to India, Clinton explained how Democrats struggle to attract white male voters and, in turn, white married women.
"Democrats, going back to my husband and even before, but just in recent times going back to Bill and our candidates and then President Obama, have been losing the vote, including white women".
The former aides say that Clinton also added insult to injury when she suggested that women who voted for Trump were pressured "to vote the way that your husband, your boss, your son, whoever believes you should".More news: Federal Appeals Court Upholds Most of Texas' Sanctuary Cities Law
Jodhpur: Former United States Secretary of State Hillary Clinton today picked injuries in her hand during her visit to Rajasthan's Jodhpur and had to cancel some of her programmes as a result, officials said.
"[Democrats] do not do well with white men, and we don't do well with married, white women".
"She's annoying me. She's annoying everyone, as far as I can tell", a former Clinton surrogate is reported to have said.
Hillary, who is staying at Umaid Bhawan Palace, went to see a doctor at Goyal Hospital of Jodhpur in the wee hours on Wednesday. Tribalism in voting exists on both sides: The intersectional politics of the Democratic Party is inherently race-based, and Trump successfully responded to that sort of politics in reactionary fashion.More news: China congratulates Nepal President Bhandari on re-election
Democratic operatives have an urgent message for Hillary Clinton - please shut up and go away.
During a conference in India this weekend, Clinton called states that supported her in the election more economically advanced than the states that backed Trump.
Clinton beat Trump in the popular vote by almost 3 million ballots, but lost to the president in the Electoral College in a stunning upset. "That's a lot of states". Democrats have been arguing for several months that her sentiments have been counterproductive to the party's rebuilding efforts - the party is working overtime to rebuild the blue wall throughout the Rust Belt that Democrats relied on to win elections. "The Democrat brand is isolated, elitist, and as out-of-touch as it ever has been".
"At the RNC, we try not to continue to focus on Hillary Clinton".More news: YouTube to display Wikipedia 'facts' alongside conspiracy videos
- Carlos Hyde to sign with Cleveland Browns
- Sacking of JK Finance Minister Haseeb Drabu signals hard posturing by PDP
- Exxon Mobil (XOM) Receiving Somewhat Favorable Media Coverage, Study Finds
- Miley Cyrus Is Being Sued Over Her 2013 Single 'We Can't Stop'
- E3 2018 will be Xbox's 'Biggest Showing Ever' says Microsoft
- Jose Mourinho Has 'No Regrets' After Manchester United's UCL Defeat to Sevilla
- Russia: We will attack United States military if Trump strikes Syria again
- Evacuations ordered ahead of next Southern California storm
- Microsoft to add new Azure regions in Germany, Switzerland, UAE
- Teachers back walkout protesting gun violence