Poll panel officials say that with assets adding up to nearly Rs 1,000 crore, Jaya Bachchan could well be walking into the Rajya Sabha as the richest lawmaker at present.
Sinha, the BJP MP in the Rajya Sabha had declared assets worth Rs 800 crore in 2014. The actress property declaration could make her the country's richest parliamentarian in India if she gets elected.
Bachchan is a three-time MP and was first elected to the Upper House by the Samajwadi Party in 2004 till March 2006.
The affidavit also states that they own vehicles worth Rs 13 crore.More news: Yellow weather warning issued for rain tonight
The affidavit showed that the couple owned gold and jewellery worth over Rs 62 crore. Then she was twice re-elected in 2006 and 2012.
The website also made it a point to laud the makeup skills used on Amitabh that made him look totally different.
Amitabh and Jaya own watches worth around Rs 3.4 crore and Rs 51 lakh, respectively.
Bollywood Superstar Amitabh Bachchan, who took ill during a film shoot in Jodhpur on Tuesday, has assured his fans and well-wishers that he is doing fine after being treated by his team of doctors.More news: New addition Jake Arrieta promising Phillies will fight
While the list includes more real estate than most people can ever dream of owning, the one thing that grabs your attention is a 34,175 square foot residential property in France's northwestern coastal region of Brignogan-Plages. Amitabh alone owns jewellery worth Rs360 million.
Amitabh owns a 3-acre plot worth Rs 5.7 crore in Daulatpur area of Barabanki district while Jaya has a 1.22-hectare agricultural plot worth Rs 2.2 crore in Kakori area of Lucknow.
Jaya Bachchan and husband Amitabh Bachchan's fortunes have become public only a mere few hours ago.More news: Enraged Lille fans spark riot, invade pitch, assault team
- Sane Trilogy, keyboard and mouse support
- Skyrim VR is coming to HTC Vive next month
- France Accuses Apple of Abusive Contracts, Will Sue Company
- Probation in Body Fluids Case at Hartford
- FBI's McCabe Expected to Be Fired This Week
- Pocket of air found where man's brain should've been
- Sunny skies in Boulder today with a high of 55
- Prudential to spin off M&G business
- Killed, Several Injured In Lahore Blast; Police Suspected To Be Target
- Probe corruption charges against Shami: CoA chairman