What's more interesting about the source code listing is that Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC are all listed.
You can see that here.
Lara Croft's origin story will be brought to a close in the upcoming Shadow of the Tomb Raider, according to publisher Square Enix's website. It thus seems plausible that, unlike the previous installment, the next game shall release on all platforms simultaneously. And most definitely and up to scratch to play tomb-raiding bad-ass Lara Croft.More news: Russia: We will attack United States military if Trump strikes Syria again
Milham was the art director for Visceral Games, and worked on Dead Space and Battlefield Hardline. It's based on a long-running and popular video game series, and the premise is basically a female Indiana Jones-a tough adventurer who hunts for ancient artifacts.
"Adventure games have always been my first love".
"I too had to overcome, like Lara, a lot of questioning", Vikander said.More news: Yellow weather warning issued for rain tonight
"I've admired Crystal's work for a while now, as they continue to deliver top-notch narrative and spectacle, coupled with deep systems and player choice".
In December a year ago, Square Enix said Shadow of the Tomb Raider would be revealed at a "major 2018 event". "I'm very excited about where the studio is headed and I'm eager to be a part of it". This is a problem that plagues many modern adventure games, including Uncharted, The Last of Us and Red Dead Redemption. Meanwhile, Tomb Raider is in theaters March 16.
Inspecting the HTML, however, suggests September 14, 2018 is the game's due date-as uncovered by Twitter person Nibel.More news: Enraged Lille fans spark riot, invade pitch, assault team
Keep an eye on the official site tomorrow around 2PM GMT and we'll also let you know what's planned when details appear. Following the events that made Croft who she is "today", the journey is far from over and the next phase of her incredible journey is set to be officially revealed tomorrow!
- OPEC says US oil production to rise again in 2018
- France Accuses Apple of Abusive Contracts, Will Sue Company
- Slovak junior government party wants early election if coalition collapses
- Dem operatives fume after Hillary disses Trump voters
- Women's basketball: Auriemma plans no big changes
- Netflix hit The Crown paid its queen less than her prince
- Grab forms venture with Japan's Credit Saison for lending services
- Trump fires Tillerson, a moderate; replaces him with hawkish spy chief Pompeo
- Miley Cyrus Is Being Sued Over Her 2013 Single 'We Can't Stop'
- Heynckes breaks Champions League record as Bayern march on