"Last year, Keenum settled for a $2 million contract in free agency and didn't even crack our Top 101".
According to Arizona Sports 98.7 FM, the Arizona Cardinals are preparing an offer to free agent quarterback Kirk Cousins.
The Vikings are widely considered to be the favorite to land Cousins because they went to the NFC Championship game last season and have a roster that is ready to win immediately.More news: Mohammed Shami row : Kolkata police seek details of cricketer's travel from BCCI
But we also can't help but notice that the Broncos apparently tried to trade for Tyrod Taylor before he was shipped to the Cleveland Browns, so perhaps they see the writing on the wall with Cousins. Keeping Case Keenum, Teddy Brigewater or could there be another option?
"There is no way I would be where I am today without the leadership of the Redskins organisation. coach Gruden, Bruce Allen, Dan Snyder".
If the Broncos, general manager John Elway and Joseph want to turn it around right now, they have but two choices. It'll be interesting to see which team ends up on top in the "Kirk Cousins Sweepstakes" as the National Football League rumors keep pouring in this week. Trevor Siemian, Brock Osweiler and Paxton Lynch combined to complete just 58.7 percent of their passes for 3,668 yards with 19 touchdowns and 22 interceptions for a 73.0 passer rating.
Ask Keenum. In his first five seasons with three teams, Keenum was a combined 9-15 as a starter. However, this is not what makes the Vikings one of the highest contenders in the Kirk Cousins sweepstakes.More news: Thala Ajith and Boney Kapoor to join hands?
Jones also noted the team could re-sign Josh McCown, who started 13 games for the Jets last season.
That move effectively pushed Cousins into free agency after six years with the team that drafted him.
We all know McCarron would not likely be the next franchise quarterback in Denver, or at least, he wouldn't be paid like that.
The Cardinals would guarantee Cousins close to $90 million in the first three years.More news: European Union extends Russian Federation sanctions for 6 more months for meddling in Ukraine
Cousins released a letter on his website thanking the team and Redskins fans for his six seasons spent in the District.
- Hillary Clinton: United States "doesn't deserve Trump"
- 'Chilling': Virat Kohli shares picture of wife Anushka Sharma kissing him
- Trump charges Ross with pushing European Union to lower tariffs, European Union demurs
- Tamba Hali released by Kansas City Chiefs
- Democrat holds slim lead on eve of PA-18 election, poll finds
- Federer wins, Djokovic out at Indian Wells
- 'A harrowing five minutes': Dallas-bound flight makes emergency landing in Albuquerque
- Helicopter Chartered For Photography Shoot Crashes In New York City
- Victor of $560M Powerball jackpot can stay anonymous, U.S. state judge rules
- So who is the worst Premier League manager ever, Jose?