One of its founders, Jason Ballard, will be testing out the home by living in it.
The company says it can now build their single-story home for $10,000 using an industrial-sized Vulcan printer but is working to drop that cost to $4,000.More news: CRPF personnel martyred in Naxal attack in Chhattisgarh's Sukma district
This 3D Printed small concrete house costs just $10,000.
"(ICON) believes, as do I, that 3D printing is going to be a method for all kinds of housing", New Story co-founder Alexandria Lafci said. Both organization now aim to build a community of 100 homes in El Salvador next year using the Vulcan printer. 3D printing is already revolutionizing the way products are created and will continue to do so in the future, according to experts. ICON has unveiled the Vulcan 3D printer at SXSW Festival, a manufacturing solution that could eventually provide homeless or struggling families with a roof over their heads. A few Pakistani new companies and business visionaries have led the pack on presenting 3D-printed innovation in different scenes at the nation over.
New Story is also involved in urban planning, and can build homes around schools, play areas and employment opportunities. "3D printing had been our on radar but it wasn't until we got connected to ICON that we felt it would be a feasible possibility".More news: HBO is throwing everything into Game of Thrones spinoffs
How long will the homes last?
There are other groups which are working on printing houses.
Despite the fact that the hardware utilized as a part of 3D-printing is very exorbitant, notwithstanding, the materials can be cheap. "It's one of the more promising potential habitat technologies". But they are printed in a warehouse, or they look like Yoda huts.More news: REXIT: Trump Bumps Pompeo Up To State, Picks New CIA Director
- SBI slashes non-maintenance charges of minimum balance by 75 per cent
- Buffalo Bills, Star Lotulelei agree to 5-year deal
- Joy Behar finally apologizes for mocking Christians
- American Idol premiere on ABC is least-watched in history
- Dick's Sporting Goods Inc (NASDAQ:DKS) To Release Earnings
- Aadhaar Linking Deadline Extended: 5 Developments So Far
- Chicago Bears adding Eagles Super Bowl star TE Burton
- Google guru Page tests flying taxis in New Zealand
- Go-Ahead Group (GOG) Rating Reiterated by Canaccord Genuity
- Trump's Personal Assistant Fired Over Security Issue