As the rain ends, it could end as some wet snow flakes for parts of the Northern Pee Dee and Border Belt, most likely areas in NC.
Thursday high pressure will begin to slide off to the East creating a return flow off the Gulf pushing highs back to near 70 with clouds working over the region. Expect snow showers and squalls, especially in the morning.More news: Man attacks SUV with sledgehammer as driver tries to flee crash
Tuesday welcomes the chance for rain showers throughout the day with the best chance kicking up by the afternoon. Snow should shift east as the day goes on. Highs will be in the upper 20s this afternoon, and breezy northwest winds will make feels-like temperatures a fair amount cooler. Lows will be in the low to mid 30s from Monday through Wednesday night.
Cloudy skies are forecast for Tuesday morning with a few snow flurries.More news: Experts Are Investigating A Cluster Of Lung-Related Deaths In Dentists
"South of these areas, we are only expecting a trace to 1". The low will be near 25 degrees.
Isolated higher totals are possible where squalls are most persistent, especially in the Primary Snow Belt.More news: GameMaker Studio 2 adds Nintendo Switch support
The end of the week through early next week looks to remain unsettled and showery with temperatures remaining near to slightly below normal. A few sprinkles will be possible in Eastern Kentucky for Wednesday and Thursday, with a wintry mix possible for Friday. The weekend has milder or at least less cool prospects, as high temperatures climb higher into the 40s on Saturday and then finally reach 50 degrees Sunday. We'll have a shot at showers both days, but there should also be some sun.
- Budget session of Parliament: Stalemate on Day 6, protests continue
- Trump's massive tariff announcement is twisting the political world in knots
- Rad claims fourth gold medal for Ukraine at 2018 Winter Paralympics
- PA blames Hamas after explosion targets Palestinian PM entering Gaza
- Apple Maps Now Shows Bike Sharing Stations in Montreal, Toronto and Beyond
- Calm before the storm? North Korea still mum on Trump summit
- Helicopter Chartered For Photography Shoot Crashes In New York City
- Trump foresees 'tremendous success' in coming talks with N. Korea
- Mohammed Shami row : Kolkata police seek details of cricketer's travel from BCCI
- World stocks bask in U.S. jobs data glow