The NPA refers to Russian para-athletes in PyeongChang as Russians were banned from competing under its national flag for the alleged state-sponsored doping scandal. She has three more chances to bring home a medal. This time he claimed the medal in the 20 km cross-country skiing.
Taras finished ahead of US athletes Daniel Cnossen and Andrew Soule who took silver and bronze respectively. This takes New Zealand to two medals overall, following Corey Peters' bronze on Saturday in the Men's Downhill Sitting event.
Also like Saturday, fellow American Oksana Masters took the bronze.More news: A Whippet named Tease wins best in show at Crufts
In the men's 7.5km sitting biathlon another American came out on top, with Daniel Cnossen winning gold.
Armstrong got his first goal late in the second, driving to the net and wiring a short-side shot up and over Swedish netminder Andreas Nejman to get Canada to an even dozen after 30 minutes. The Sault Ste. Marie, Ont., native already captured gold in the downhill race but looks to rebound after failing to finish the super-G competition.
"Right now in PyeongChang dreams are coming true for 670 athletes in the 2018 paralympic athletes", Beare said "We have 55 athletes on Team Canada and 43 per cent of them have connections to British Columbia".More news: Democrat holds slim lead on eve of PA-18 election, poll finds
Ramsay and Jepsen look to add another medal in the women's standing category. The silver and the bronze went to Germany and Canada each. The bronze-medal game is Friday at 11 p.m. and the gold-medal game is Saturday at 11 p.m.
Canada's first gold of the PyeongChang Paralympics was won by Mac Marcoux, guided by Jack Leitch in the men's vision impaired downhill skiing. Italy beat Norway 3-2 in the penalty shootout in a nerve-racking opening game.
Lee, an alumnus of Michigan State University in the United States, worked at a British financial firm in South Korea but quit his job in 2012 to play sports.More news: Bills have 'some interest' in QB Sam Bradford — NFL free agency
- Jürgen Klopp: Liverpool will carry on paying big money in transfer market
- Broadcom's proposed Qualcomm bid blocked on security grounds
- GameMaker Studio 2 adds Nintendo Switch support
- Hillary Clinton: United States "doesn't deserve Trump"
- Drunk bride crashed vehicle en route to nuptials, cops say — WEDDING CRASHER
- After Ivan Rakitic, Philippe Coutinho supports Neymar's Barcelona return from PSG
- WOMEN'S NCAA: UConn, Irish, Louisville, Miss St top seeds
- Calm before the storm? North Korea still mum on Trump summit
- Trump foresees 'tremendous success' in coming talks with N. Korea
- Top 10 NFL Free Agents On The Market