A victory will be enough to secure United a place in the quarter finals, after Mourinho's side returned from the Ramón Sánchez Pizjuán Stadium with a 0-0 draw in the reverse fixture.
Mourinho emphasised the need for his team to retain their dominance internationally after winning the Europa League last season. "I think tomorrow is a very hard match".
In the first leg in Spain last month, United forged few opportunities until very late in the game and amassed all of one shot on target in the whole 90 minutes as they prioritised their quest for a clean sheet and came away with a 0-0 draw.More news: SBI slashes non-maintenance charges of minimum balance by 75 per cent
Paul Pogba missed the win over Liverpool on Saturday with a minor leg injury but he was able to take part in training yesterday so could be in contention this evening. "I don't feel we have any advantage at the moment". And with eight games to go, the Red Devils are already nine points clear of fifth-placed Chelsea.
"Tomorrow is more important than Saturday [against Liverpool] because Saturday was a match for points that we still have 24 more points to discuss, 24 more points to try to finish in the top four, to try to finish third, to try to finish second if possible", he said.
Of course, the league titles races in England, France and Germany were all done and dusted by Christmas, with Italy's Serie A the only genuine title race among Europe's big hitting leagues.More news: Man United midfielder Carrick announces summer retirement
On pundit duty during the Liverpool match, former Crystal Palace manager Frank De Boer criticised Mourinho's handling of Rashford, something the United boss could not accept.More news: Matt Damon and Ben Affleck's Production Company Will Adopt "Inclusion Riders"
- Fitbit Hopes for 'Mass Appeal' with New $199 USD Versa Smartwatch
- Secretary Of State Rex Tillerson Fired, Replaced By CIA Director Mike Pompeo
- Sevilla the most important game of the season: Matic
- Spring Statement: OBR revises up GDP; Inflation to fall to 2%
- We're In! Seminoles Selected To Play in NCAA Tournament
- Google guru Page tests flying taxis in New Zealand
- REXIT: Trump Bumps Pompeo Up To State, Picks New CIA Director
- LG is rolling out Android Oreo to V30 phones on Verizon
- Buffalo Bills, Star Lotulelei agree to 5-year deal
- Bears expected to retain top 3 RFAs with $1.9M tenders