"The next round will be hard, seven other very good teams, maybe four of them are from England, which doesn't make it easier".
Liverpool and Manchester City both went through this week easily, taking a 5-0 and 4-0 lead into their home legs respectively.More news: Evoni Williams, Waffle House Worker Gets College Scholarship For Act Of Kindness
Liverpool have made a habit of fast starts in Europe this season, but took time to warm to their task with the German having made five changes in all from the side that beat Newcastle at the weekend.
"We feel we have played well against the top English clubs and shown we can beat them but but we are not afraid of anyone in the draw. We are doing well in the Premier League and we want that to continue and we are now in the Champions League quarter-final and we want that to continue".
"We have shown in the past few seasons we can beat all the English clubs". Manchester United and Chelsea both played a 0-0 and 1-1 draws respectively against their Spanish opponents.More news: Explore More Assassin's Creed Origins with Curse of the Pharaohs
"Let's see who we will get in the quarter-finals", Can added.
Roberto Firmino is adamant that Liverpool fear no side in the Champions League and would particularly relish a quarterfinal tie against a Premier League side. We don't mind. We are not afraid. A top Spanish club?
"I don't think it's a problem if you play well and don't score, when you are creating chances. Why not?" said Brazil global Firmino, who has 22 goals this season and is part of a devastating front three at Anfield alongside Mohamed Salah and Sadio Mane.More news: Microsoft's Slack competitor is getting Cortana integration and message translation
Liverpool are now neck and neck with Manchester United in the premier league and are competing agaisnt them to finish the season in the second position.
- Air Canada says systems back online
- Real Madrid captain Sergio Ramos soiled himself during win over Eibar
- Ruckus in Telangana house; council chairman injured as Cong MLA throws headphone
- Tom Brady: 'Miracle' to win AFC Championship game without Rob Gronkowski
- Nokia 9 may sport in-display fingerprint sensor, iPhone-like notch
- EPL: What Wenger said on Arsenal's 3-0 defeat of Watford
- Cameron Diaz Has Retired From Acting, Says Selma Blair
- Family files lawsuit over lost embryos at OH hospital
- Trump gearing up for re-election, not trade war with China
- Jets now top National Football League in cap Space