"The next round will be hard, seven other very good teams, maybe four of them are from England, which doesn't make it easier".
Liverpool and Manchester City both went through this week easily, taking a 5-0 and 4-0 lead into their home legs respectively.More news: Jets now top National Football League in cap Space
Liverpool have made a habit of fast starts in Europe this season, but took time to warm to their task with the German having made five changes in all from the side that beat Newcastle at the weekend.
"We feel we have played well against the top English clubs and shown we can beat them but but we are not afraid of anyone in the draw. We are doing well in the Premier League and we want that to continue and we are now in the Champions League quarter-final and we want that to continue".
"We have shown in the past few seasons we can beat all the English clubs". Manchester United and Chelsea both played a 0-0 and 1-1 draws respectively against their Spanish opponents.More news: January Nebraska jobless rate matches December 2.9 percent
"Let's see who we will get in the quarter-finals", Can added.
Roberto Firmino is adamant that Liverpool fear no side in the Champions League and would particularly relish a quarterfinal tie against a Premier League side. We don't mind. We are not afraid. A top Spanish club?
"I don't think it's a problem if you play well and don't score, when you are creating chances. Why not?" said Brazil global Firmino, who has 22 goals this season and is part of a devastating front three at Anfield alongside Mohamed Salah and Sadio Mane.More news: Cameron Diaz Has Retired From Acting, Says Selma Blair
Liverpool are now neck and neck with Manchester United in the premier league and are competing agaisnt them to finish the season in the second position.
- Microsoft's Slack competitor is getting Cortana integration and message translation
- EPL: What Wenger said on Arsenal's 3-0 defeat of Watford
- Cardinals expected to release Adrian Peterson Monday
- Tom Brady: 'Miracle' to win AFC Championship game without Rob Gronkowski
- #1 UVA beats #12 UNC; wins ACC Tourney title
- Apple Acquires 'Texture', a Digital Magazine Subscription Service
- Bradenton's gas prices are nearly a nickel cheaper this week
- Air Canada says systems back online
- MIT Researchers: 'Lies Spread Faster Than Truth'
- Manchester United captain Michael Carrick to retire at end of season