Although his first game against the Lakers was sub-par, Clarkson will have to wait next season if we wants to showcase more of his repertoire at the Staples Center since Eastern Conference teams only visit Western Conference arenas once a season.
James and the Cleveland Cavaliers are in Los Angeles taking on the Lakers today, one of the teams reportedly in the hunt for LeBron's signature later this year.
Celebrities like Mayweather, Adam Levine, Jason Sudeikis and Marlon Wayans joined Lakers fixture Jack Nicholson to get their only glimpse of James' only trip to Los Angeles to play the Lakers.
Former Cavalier Isaiah Thomas got some revenge on his former teammates by scoring 20 points, handing out eight assists and collecting five rebounds off the bench. Nance scored 16 points with eight rebounds while Clarkson scored four points with four assists.More news: PLANET ALPHA Is Coming To All Major Systems Thanks To Team17
"Since Luke took over, they've improved every single season, I think", said James, who had 24 points, 10 rebounds and seven assists.
Buddy Hield scored 18 points, while former Nuggets player Kosta Koufos chipped in 14 points and 10 rebounds for the Kings, who play Monday night in Oklahoma City. The signs read: "L.A.Bron", signaling the desire among many for the Lakers to sign James following this season.
The loss didn't really affect the side who have been in the last three National Basketball Association finals with them remaining fourth in the Eastern Conference and Lakers in 11th in the Western Conference.
The Lakers' exciting performance against Cleveland underlined that notion, for whatever it's worth in James' mind.More news: Tesla suspended Model 3 production in late February
However, on Sunday, he was overshadowed by Randle as well other Lakers.
"I have never played LeBron in L.A.", said Lakers rookie point guard Lonzo Ball, who finished with five points and seven assists. Randle is a key piece for the Lakers because they can clear up to $70 million in cap space this summer to pursue two max free agents by parting with Randle and stretching Luol Deng's contract.
"What's your biggest area of concern right now?" a reporter asked James following Sunday's game.More news: Liverpool secured their place in UCL quarter final
- Saudi Arabia not ready for Aramco IPO this year
- Yankees signing Neil Walker for $5 million, AP source says
- Explore More Assassin's Creed Origins with Curse of the Pharaohs
- Hearthstone kicks off the Year of the Raven with The Witchwood expansion
- Drew Brees, Saints taking contract talks down to the wire
- Nagaland: Former CM Zeliang under NIA radar in extortion case
- Ten People Face Drug-Related Charges
- Bills Trade Cordy Glenn to Bengals
- Family files lawsuit over lost embryos at OH hospital
- House Intel finds 'no evidence of collusion' between Trump campaign and Russian Federation