Although his first game against the Lakers was sub-par, Clarkson will have to wait next season if we wants to showcase more of his repertoire at the Staples Center since Eastern Conference teams only visit Western Conference arenas once a season.
James and the Cleveland Cavaliers are in Los Angeles taking on the Lakers today, one of the teams reportedly in the hunt for LeBron's signature later this year.
Celebrities like Mayweather, Adam Levine, Jason Sudeikis and Marlon Wayans joined Lakers fixture Jack Nicholson to get their only glimpse of James' only trip to Los Angeles to play the Lakers.
Former Cavalier Isaiah Thomas got some revenge on his former teammates by scoring 20 points, handing out eight assists and collecting five rebounds off the bench. Nance scored 16 points with eight rebounds while Clarkson scored four points with four assists.More news: Drew Brees, Saints taking contract talks down to the wire
"Since Luke took over, they've improved every single season, I think", said James, who had 24 points, 10 rebounds and seven assists.
Buddy Hield scored 18 points, while former Nuggets player Kosta Koufos chipped in 14 points and 10 rebounds for the Kings, who play Monday night in Oklahoma City. The signs read: "L.A.Bron", signaling the desire among many for the Lakers to sign James following this season.
The loss didn't really affect the side who have been in the last three National Basketball Association finals with them remaining fourth in the Eastern Conference and Lakers in 11th in the Western Conference.
The Lakers' exciting performance against Cleveland underlined that notion, for whatever it's worth in James' mind.More news: Tesla suspended Model 3 production in late February
However, on Sunday, he was overshadowed by Randle as well other Lakers.
"I have never played LeBron in L.A.", said Lakers rookie point guard Lonzo Ball, who finished with five points and seven assists. Randle is a key piece for the Lakers because they can clear up to $70 million in cap space this summer to pursue two max free agents by parting with Randle and stretching Luol Deng's contract.
"What's your biggest area of concern right now?" a reporter asked James following Sunday's game.More news: Family files lawsuit over lost embryos at OH hospital
- Ohio State Men's Basketball Headed Back To NCAA Tournament
- Kirk Cousins to make decision on new team this week
- Djokovic beaten by world number 109
- WWW inventor says the Web is "under threat"
- Apple adds Musical Comedy From Bob's Burgers Creator
- Russia Defence Ministry releases video of hypersonic missile test
- Benue killings: Fayose lampoons Buhari's ignorance about IGP's disregard for his order
- Jets now top National Football League in cap Space
- PLANET ALPHA Is Coming To All Major Systems Thanks To Team17
- Trump reiterates call for death penalty for drug dealers