Plus, she's a Clinton, with a Gollum-like fanaticism for precious power. We could look forward to more reprises of her "deplorables" remark, in this case, just now saying that she won the "forward-looking" parts of America in 2016.
"What happened in my election, I was on the way to winning white women until former Director of the FBI Jim Comey dropped that ill-advised letter; then my numbers went down", she added.
"I won the places that represent two-thirds of America's gross domestic product", Clinton said.
"Well, I would have to say no, we did not deserve that", Clinton replied.More news: Serena Williams Is Launching Her Own Cosmetics Company
"If you watch reality TV, you know it means that the person who is the most outrageous, the person who says the politically incorrect things, the person who's insulting and attacking, drives big ratings".
Clinton, who has served as a first lady, senator, and secretary of state during her political career, said the onus is on voters to separate what they might see are entertaining qualities about a candidate and what the candidate would be able to accomplish if he or she is elected.
Though Clinton won the popular vote by almost 3 million ballots, she lost in Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin - three crucial states that cost her the election by about 80,000 votes, combined.
Clinton also reflected that in a campaign against a reality TV star perhaps she should have been more "entertaining".More news: John Cena Challenges The Undertaker to a Match at WrestleMania
Mrs. Clinton blamed racists and sexists with an acute hatred for black people.
Relying heavily on a member of her entourage for support, Clinton slipped and almost fell.More news: 'A harrowing five minutes': Dallas-bound flight makes emergency landing in Albuquerque
- 'Chilling': Virat Kohli shares picture of wife Anushka Sharma kissing him
- Hong Kong pro-democracy camp suffers election setback
- DGCA grounds 11 Airbus aircraft over IndiGo's mid-air engine failure
- Spotify Enlists Its Users to Add Music Metadata
- Victor of $560M Powerball jackpot can stay anonymous, U.S. state judge rules
- Iowa state senator Bill Dix caught kissing lobbyist in bar
- Google Pay now allow users to send money via Google Contacts
- Boots Riley's "Sorry to Bother You" Looks Insanely Funny from First Trailer
- Jürgen Klopp: Liverpool will carry on paying big money in transfer market
- Governor Invites Trump To Visit California's Central Valley