"Starting today, Duo users can send a video message to their friend or family member, who will receive it in the Duo app".
However, the company has added an option wherein the user can save their favourite video messages on smartphone.More news: Raiders release CB Sean Smith, RT Marshall Newhouse
Google will allow users to record a 30-second "video message", when they are unable to accept a call, or if the call gets declined.
Video messages will automatically disappear within a day after it's seen.
To send money directly from Google contacts, open the recipient's contact and you will see the new Send option with a dollar symbol.More news: ELN Says Ready to Resume Peace Talks with Colombian Gov't
Like other features of the Google Duo app, the "video messages" feature is also secured by end-to-end encryption. Google Pay Request doesn't seem to be present here, despite the fact that there was a "Request" string in our teardown. The UI itself is basically the same as the one found in Android Messages, though you can choose which contact method (SMS, email, etc.).
Meanwhile, the new feature has been launched on Android and iOS and will be live worldwide in the near future. Duo is based on phone numbers, allowing users to call someone from their contact list.More news: House Intel finds 'no evidence of collusion' between Trump campaign and Russian Federation
- Kirk Cousins to make decision on new team this week
- Boots Riley's "Sorry to Bother You" Looks Insanely Funny from First Trailer
- Nagaland: Former CM Zeliang under NIA radar in extortion case
- Saudi Arabia not ready for Aramco IPO this year
- Andy Mitten: No issue between Pogba and Mourinho
- Ohio State Men's Basketball Headed Back To NCAA Tournament
- Russia Defence Ministry releases video of hypersonic missile test
- Bills Trade Cordy Glenn to Bengals
- Met Opera sacks legendary conductor Levine after abuse probe
- Djokovic beaten by world number 109