"Starting today, Duo users can send a video message to their friend or family member, who will receive it in the Duo app".
However, the company has added an option wherein the user can save their favourite video messages on smartphone.More news: Kirk Cousins to make decision on new team this week
Google will allow users to record a 30-second "video message", when they are unable to accept a call, or if the call gets declined.
Video messages will automatically disappear within a day after it's seen.
To send money directly from Google contacts, open the recipient's contact and you will see the new Send option with a dollar symbol.More news: PLANET ALPHA Is Coming To All Major Systems Thanks To Team17
Like other features of the Google Duo app, the "video messages" feature is also secured by end-to-end encryption. Google Pay Request doesn't seem to be present here, despite the fact that there was a "Request" string in our teardown. The UI itself is basically the same as the one found in Android Messages, though you can choose which contact method (SMS, email, etc.).
Meanwhile, the new feature has been launched on Android and iOS and will be live worldwide in the near future. Duo is based on phone numbers, allowing users to call someone from their contact list.More news: ELN Says Ready to Resume Peace Talks with Colombian Gov't
- Jets now top National Football League in cap Space
- Met Opera sacks legendary conductor Levine after abuse probe
- Andy Mitten: No issue between Pogba and Mourinho
- WWW inventor says the Web is "under threat"
- Djokovic beaten by world number 109
- Russia Defence Ministry releases video of hypersonic missile test
- Ten People Face Drug-Related Charges
- Liverpool secured their place in UCL quarter final
- Nagaland: Former CM Zeliang under NIA radar in extortion case
- House Intel finds 'no evidence of collusion' between Trump campaign and Russian Federation