"Starting today, Duo users can send a video message to their friend or family member, who will receive it in the Duo app".
However, the company has added an option wherein the user can save their favourite video messages on smartphone.More news: Yankees signing Neil Walker for $5 million, AP source says
Google will allow users to record a 30-second "video message", when they are unable to accept a call, or if the call gets declined.
Video messages will automatically disappear within a day after it's seen.
To send money directly from Google contacts, open the recipient's contact and you will see the new Send option with a dollar symbol.More news: Russia Defence Ministry releases video of hypersonic missile test
Like other features of the Google Duo app, the "video messages" feature is also secured by end-to-end encryption. Google Pay Request doesn't seem to be present here, despite the fact that there was a "Request" string in our teardown. The UI itself is basically the same as the one found in Android Messages, though you can choose which contact method (SMS, email, etc.).
Meanwhile, the new feature has been launched on Android and iOS and will be live worldwide in the near future. Duo is based on phone numbers, allowing users to call someone from their contact list.More news: WWW inventor says the Web is "under threat"
- Tesla suspended Model 3 production in late February
- Liverpool secured their place in UCL quarter final
- ELN Says Ready to Resume Peace Talks with Colombian Gov't
- Drew Brees, Saints taking contract talks down to the wire
- Ten People Face Drug-Related Charges
- Governor Invites Trump To Visit California's Central Valley
- Raiders release CB Sean Smith, RT Marshall Newhouse
- Saudi Arabia not ready for Aramco IPO this year
- Met Opera sacks legendary conductor Levine after abuse probe
- Djokovic beaten by world number 109